What is your lifetime RAW conversion rate??

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

STRAP UP.

This. Especially if it's a random chick!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Lost count, I "tried" to use a condom once in my life. Things are terrible. I'm selective though. Preg scares......lost count, chicks be paranoid though. I'm the pull out champ.

(Insert Seinfield doughnut .gif here)

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Lost count, I "tried" to use a condom once in my life. Things are terrible. I'm selective though. Preg scares......lost count, chicks be paranoid though. I'm the pull out champ.

(Insert Seinfield doughnut .gif here)

Originally Posted by firered18

(How many times youve smashed raw and came out with a pregnancy, abortion, or std)-(How many times youve smashed total) /
How many times youve smashed total=?

Im battin 100
pimp.gif
 , but we had a discussion and one of my cousins only has a 74% conversion rate in raw activity
sick.gif
sick.gif
Well.... your math skills suck, you seem to be wreckless, selfish, and tryin to brag about the fact that you're ignorant. You need a new hobby

Originally Posted by firered18

(How many times youve smashed raw and came out with a pregnancy, abortion, or std)-(How many times youve smashed total) /
How many times youve smashed total=?

Im battin 100
pimp.gif
 , but we had a discussion and one of my cousins only has a 74% conversion rate in raw activity
sick.gif
sick.gif
Well.... your math skills suck, you seem to be wreckless, selfish, and tryin to brag about the fact that you're ignorant. You need a new hobby

I think I may have used about 70 condoms in my lifetime. I don't even know how much those things cost, now. I used to get the big box of purple Trojans. Then I got a steady gf, she got on BC. No condoms. Then we broke up, I did use condoms again on the JO's I found until I met my ex, she got on BC... we broke up about a year ago. Haven't used one since. It is kind of like Russian Roulette, but oh well.

No kids, no claps, feelsgoodman.

I think I may have used about 70 condoms in my lifetime. I don't even know how much those things cost, now. I used to get the big box of purple Trojans. Then I got a steady gf, she got on BC. No condoms. Then we broke up, I did use condoms again on the JO's I found until I met my ex, she got on BC... we broke up about a year ago. Haven't used one since. It is kind of like Russian Roulette, but oh well.

No kids, no claps, feelsgoodman.

Left a relationship in January, wasnt wrapped up or BC at all - _ -. ...and she was hispanic
indifferent.gif
..I'm lucky
laugh.gif

Beating down my JO with a rubber + swallow. And the girl I take semi-seriously now I only made love to once, raw. And I ate. Amazing flavors too. Strapping next time, I guess

Left a relationship in January, wasnt wrapped up or BC at all - _ -. ...and she was hispanic
indifferent.gif
..I'm lucky
laugh.gif

Beating down my JO with a rubber + swallow. And the girl I take semi-seriously now I only made love to once, raw. And I ate. Amazing flavors too. Strapping next time, I guess

Back
Top Bottom