what is your opinion of this type of shoe and socks???? help me out, [HOOPERS]

Well, I always had a problem with not having a perfect hoop shoe. I've gone through lot's of hoop shoes and have my own rotation but wanted to heareveryone's opinion.
What shoe do you guys think has good comfort, is lightweight, flexible, and durable? I also wanted to know what kind of socks are good hoop socks. I usuallydon't care much about socks but I've been getting blisters probably due to the socks....Let me know guys...thanks.

to me, the perfect hoop shoe would be able to perform and endure on all types of floor surfaces and elements. but, to my knowledge and experience, a shoe likethat doesn't exist for me at least. i'm assuming you mean indoors.
you just have to know what you like and prefer to play in. for indoors bb2s and huarache 09s really do it for me in all categories. and for every shoe i hoopin i wear your average black nike ankle socks.

Try using nike dri-fit socks or any moisture wicking socks, they help with preventing blisters. Cotton is a no no.

^Really? I would have advised the exact opposite.

I stay with thick socks, mainly Jordan or Champion. I have a couple of NBA socks to break out too, usually people are big on those.

Moisture wicking socks, especially straight Dri-Fit, do not work for me at all. I know other people are of the same opinion, the material seems to make itslide a lot.

In terms of shoes, the only way to know what's good for you, obviously, is to play in them. Unfortunately, we can't predict or know in advance howshoes will work out for us until we play in them, no matter what reviewers say.

does socks really make a big diff when you ball? I just wear them cheap wilson socks you get at modell's. 2 packs of 6 pairs for 10 bucks.

nba socks ftw.

socks can make a difference..

if they're the cheap thin kind that wear out quickly.

i have the nike elite basketball socks and the nba socks and its not even a competition. the nba socks are very cushy and do a good job of padding jumps, butthey have no support and always fall down. the nike socks are zone cushioned around the toes and pressure points such as the outside of the ball of your footfor when you cut as well as the inside and outside of the ankle bone. they also feature a rib that runs from the arch all the way to the top of the sock,helping the socks to stay in place. they also seem to keep my feet alot drier than the nba socks do.

I just wrote about half a page of stuff and Yuku decided not to post it up for me. Sorry man, maybe later tonight I'll have time to retype some of it.

okay i after reading this post , i needa re up on some b ball socks....nike elite and some low top nba socks.

best socks= nike elite basketball socks, most ballin socks i get i burn a hole in the heel or toe in bouta month but bought a 3 pack of these in december andall are still in great shape, most comfy socks ive ever had

Originally Posted by mt3130

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

what stores sell the nike elite bball socks?
i got mine at the nike outlet for 3 bucks a pair
i guess i gotta take time and search for them outside nyc cuz i never seen them in stores. they have them on ndc but for like 12 a pair it seems.

a couple pairs of socks work best. I do cotton and dri-fit.

adidas has a lot of great balling shoes that never get talked about in much detail on NT

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

Try using nike dri-fit socks or any moisture wicking socks, they help with preventing blisters. Cotton is a no no.

UA has i mid b ball sock you can pick up at any finishline... ive tried the NBA socks and every other type of sock... i hate UA but love their socks

Back
Top Bottom