What ISP do you have? How much are you paying? Thinking about changing..

Fios and you will not regret it, guaranteed. I am currently paying $200 for the phone, internet and television with free Showtime/Cinemax/Epix.
Last I checked, the DL speed is 42mb/s and UL is 40mb/s, the highest I got was close to 45mb/s for both DL & UL.

Fios and you will not regret it, guaranteed. I am currently paying $200 for the phone, internet and television with free Showtime/Cinemax/Epix.
Last I checked, the DL speed is 42mb/s and UL is 40mb/s, the highest I got was close to 45mb/s for both DL & UL.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I really wish that was my case but they don't offer it in my area
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

I really wish that was my case but they don't offer it in my area
indifferent.gif

it's REALLY around 14ish.

i had at&t also, when i got road runner it was like the time i went form 56k to dsl.

it's REALLY around 14ish.

i had at&t also, when i got road runner it was like the time i went form 56k to dsl.

Back
Top Bottom