What J did you sleep on? And wish you had the Delorean to go back and scoop....

And I mean realistically speaking, from 1999 on. I know personally I slept on the Laney V's', I quote, said "That blue and yellow is ugly", Ialso passed on the Infrared VI's, some dude on my basketball team had em and I was like man those are ugly!! Wish I could turn back the hands of time andgo back and get the True Blue III's instead of wasting myu cash on the ugly, worthless, useless, haven't seen the light of day Mocha's.

The XX's, XX1's, & Tour Yellow IV's. I have 4 pairs of XX's, 3 pairs of XX1's, and the Tour IV's, all the others I slept on wassimply because I had no money to cop. Thanks to JB releasing garbage this year though, I've been able to work backwards and get those missed releases.

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

The XX's, XX1's, & Tour Yellow IV's. I have 4 pairs of XX's, 3 pairs of XX1's, and the Tour IV's, all the others I slept on was simply because I had no money to cop. Thanks to JB releasing garbage this year though, I've been able to work backwards and get those missed releases.

Everything happens for a reason!!!

The black laser IV's. I would say the Altitudes but the high tongue on the retro's made me sell all of my other XIII's.

too many but the highlights are Cardinals, Metallic Vs, Laser IVs and any of the tour IVs.

definitely get a time machine to get some og VIs and bring them back icy as hell

A couple of the CDPs and CAROLINA XX3s(I HAVE ALL THE XX3s but thouse and the premiers
smh.gif
)

I hopefully wont miss out on the Metallic Greens and DMP 1s

DMP Vs

Just because I had no cash

A few pairs of VIIIs and the first DMP. I never had money back then but they wouldn't fit me now anyways.

all the hot colorways cement 3 black and red 13 and about 15 other pairs also a whole bunch of lotto number.

cool grey iv's, french blue VII's,steel X's,96' OG columbia XI's, OG New York X's

The Snake skin XI's, Thunder and Lightning pack, and the BMP's. We had them all at my store when I worked there but never bought them. I could have hadthem all and below retail and below the current value now
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

A couple of the CDPs and CAROLINA XX3s(I HAVE ALL THE XX3s but thouse and the premiers
smh.gif
)

DMP Vs

DMP v's?

Originally Posted by theblprnt

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

smh.gif
)

DMP Vs

DMP v's?

Tora Bravo Sorry its the old names of the hype train

french 12s, flint 12s, white/blak/red IIs WHICH were on the sales rack for $85, had the $ and still passed.
eyes.gif

white/red 2 lows, melo 2s, tour and pure IVs....thats bout it.

those white/grey IVs with the speckle and "Nike Air" on the back.... that speckle makes me think of the smell of sporting good stores back in thelate 80's.... those of you alive back then remember that smell right? when you walk into a Footlocker and go to the area where they sell Nike stuff......

I WISH I COULD GO BACK TO 2002 WITH ABOUT 10 G'S AND JUST COP HEAT, ALL THE XVII'S, VIIS, AND SICK OTHER SHOES. %%%$ I WANT THAT HEAT!

I WISH I COULD GO BACK TO 2002 WITH ABOUT 10 G'S AND JUST COP HEAT, ALL THE XVII'S, VIIS, AND SICK OTHER SHOES. $!$$ I WANT THAT HEAT!

Back
Top Bottom