What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

riddle me this, if they're bootcuts as you claim, then why aren't they over my sneakers? >D

All I know is that noooobody from the BX ever has to justify the cut of their jeans.

We getting fresh on this side, b.
Except for Elkin and his camera holster.

He's right, it does look like the 08 transition for baggy to slim.

that transition happened in 2005 in NYC( and always been da case for FOB Hispanics & west indians)

contrary to popular belief, people didn't just go from baggy to skinny... whenever people decided to overhaul their wardrobe to soze down, their was a gradiant from slim, to tight...i patterned my size to mirror late 80's...NWAesque uptown coke dealer.

that transition happened in 2005 in NYC( and always been da case for FOB Hispanics & west indians)

contrary to popular belief, people didn't just go from baggy to skinny... whenever people decided to overhaul their wardrobe to soze down, their was a gradiant from slim, to tight...i patterned my size to mirror late 80's...NWAesque uptown coke dealer.
Where’s you’re Sergio Tachinis at then my G?!

Common misconception. The truth is tho we rank way higher than most people want to admit.
If I had to rank the freshest boroughs it would look like this:

1. Harlem
2. Bronx
3. Queens (Not Jamaica)
4. Brooklyn

Ya could keep sleeping tho.
See no lies here.

Child....ain’t nothing fresh bout the BX in this age :rofl:

I would say

Brooklyn
Lower Manhattan
Harlem
Wash Heights (the mamis alone hold it down)
queens
Yonkers (I live here, automatically boosts its freshness)
The Bronx...

upload_2018-12-12_11-44-44.png
Common misconception. The truth is tho we rank way higher than most people want to admit.
If I had to rank the freshest boroughs it would look like this:

1. Harlem
2. Bronx
3. Queens (Not Jamaica)
4. Brooklyn

Ya could keep sleeping tho.

Man Jamaica Queens is fresh bruh... we got Jamaica Ave, and I drive through Sutphin and Guy R. Brewer all the time and I still see dudes out on the corner chilling with the newest Jays and kicks. Yes, it is true Queens still has some of the roughest parts of the city left because Jamaica, Far Rock, and other parts still have not been gentrified but us hood dudes get busy with the fresh fits too. If you guys are referring to high end designer we can rob or swipe from stores too if need be, but I hardly see dudes with high end designer clothing like that in my hoods in Queens.

outside downtown Brooklyn, and fulton, past da Barclays center its still MOP grimey out there, so no..da Bronx is flyer than BK.

Hipsters from Williamsburg in Warby Parker’s, Patagonia fleeces and 500$ boots with some 300$ jeans >>>>> the dope boys from Walton Ave and 167th.

Back
Top Bottom