What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Got this Everest bomber from Superdry during the black friday sale for $96. Mad warm and the hoodie is huge and fleece lined
4D842658-9E03-45E1-99B7-F44C89BDAC48.jpeg 706D5714-1278-47A0-935B-B74CE7994FD2.jpeg E2592FA1-250B-4D71-A6E4-0F3B48153097.jpeg

What were you doing outin Steamboat my G? Colorado be like that, really liberal parts and hippie towns and then some sketchy racist parts

I was out there for work at Hayden airport for seasonal service.

Yeah it's okay about the profiling stuff it even happens in NY sometimes. We were all dressed in business casual clothes too, but hey it is what it is.

I didn't even notice the guy following us around the store until we were leaving and he went out in front the store before we got out there to I guess make sure if the alarm went off he could grab us if we stole and tried to run.

When we first walked in he had his cowboy hat on and was behind the register and they said dude dropped everything to stalk us in the store. He didn't seem happy about us coming in there in the first place he just had a look of disgust from the get go at our sight.

That made my colleagues not even want to buy anything from that point on. I just went in with them.

Mostly everyone I saw out there was just there visiting for ski or winter stuff. People were nice but almost everywhere a couple of us went people kept asking if we were athletes :lol:

Overall people were nice and friendly out there. Didn't see any weed shops though I thought it would be all over. Did smell it at the Hampton Inn I was staying at.

lemme add that these are 514's before 513's existed (which are now da slim fits) before these were da slim fit jeans.

s-l400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom