What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Just bought the uniqlo today, saw some lady with a moncler on say the uniqlo is a better cheaper bubble insilation wise ... Idk anyone can compare since i dont own nor plan on buying a moncler.

^
I don't own a moncler but i would hope the bubble jackets are warm for the price they are.

As far as warmth, those uniqlo down jackets are probably the best value for your money. I've heard nothing but good reviews for them. Will probably buy a few for my family and myself.

05660_BL5894
theno647681_220706_jb.jpg

377_596.jpg

50_187.jpg

Go for the ultra light down. It has the same warmth as my North Face thermo ball jacket, except it's $130 cheaper. I have both

Last edited:
Black-Friday_Nike-Destroyer-Mens-Jacket-411200_012_A.png

Speaking of Varsity jackets, just got this Destroyer from TJ Maxx for the low ($130). I've worn it every day since buying it a week ago. Threw on a hoody and under armour for those two extremely cold days here in NYC during the week and I was more than good.
Dope. Can always count on TJ Maxx or Marshall''s for a good find.

How is the sizing? Run big like typical Nike?

Dope. Can always count on TJ Maxx or Marshall''s for a good find.

How is the sizing? Run big like typical Nike?
Imo, no, sleeves fit perfect enough to accommodate layers, chest is snug, and the body is roomy, but not baggy. It's not a slim fit jacket. It's cut just right for layers underneath.

Already got a TNF for the snow and a Merm for the cold but I'm about to pick this up

For those of you who bought the Uniqlo Ultra Light Down does it shed a lot of feathers? Also how's the sizing? My old man has a North Face 700 and I want to get him one of these for Christmas so I don't know if I should size up or not.

For those of you who bought the Uniqlo Ultra Light Down does it shed a lot of feathers? Also how's the sizing? My old man has a North Face 700 and I want to get him one of these for Christmas so I don't know if I should size up or not.
it doesnt have feathers, it is insulated by a nylon fabric and i got an L it fits me snug, im 6'3 225 but im not round at the stomach so it is true to size i guess.

Imo, no, sleeves fit perfect enough to accommodate layers, chest is snug, and the body is roomy, but not baggy. It's not a slim fit jacket. It's cut just right for layers underneath.

Exactly what he says. If u want a slim look n ur slim, I would size down.

Yes my wife says the Uniqlo extra light down jackets are warm (TO winters), and she's been loyal to the TNF bubble jackets for many years. They are also mad light, and thin because they aren't using the same method of filling the inside with feathers (also don't have to worry about the feathers eventually coming out).

Update. My wife has now had the jacket for about 2 weeks and there are actually small feathers starting to come out. She still loves the coat though.

I've had mine for a year and have experienced the same thing, but it still serves its purpose. I can't imagine finding another jacket that keeps you this warm for $70

Last edited:
I've had mine for a year and have experienced the same thing, but it still serves its purpose. I can't imagine finding another jacket that keeps you this warm for $70
What is that warm?

Can't imagine those jackets would keep you warm in today's weather which was 25.

Well I used it with just a t shirt underneath in 28 degrees in NYC and felt fine. My face was numb though, I'm used to 50 degree winters

Back
Top Bottom