What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I want this jacket bad but I can't spend $400 on a coat. I just can't do it. All my North Faces been like $200 and less.

3L2I_BEB_hero.jpg
What kinda jacket is that?

navy-edward-f4-winter-down-coat-with-fur-hood-and-de-men.jpg

Been eyeing this for a few years. Finally copped it this weekend when I finally had money saved and with Bloomingdales 30% off. Pics don't do this jacket justice - esp with the way the shiny gold zippers go with the navy. And the way the fur lined hood feels. I'll be rocking this Mackage lowkey slimfit while everyone and their mamas are rocking their baggy Canada Goose.

Bloomies gave 30% off mackage? How?

3808M_67.jpg

Bout to cop. But not sure if I want to go Goose or Moncler

I tried on a Goose in bloomies and started sweating in seconds

Copped this one instead last weekend

D0DF5995-1C0C-407E-A6A8-F02187828225.jpeg

https://www.canadagoose.com/ca/en/w...p-mens-bombers#start=1&cgid=shop-mens-bombers

Sold out online. Crazy how almost all of their stuff is sold out and it’s just October.

Picked mine up from Bloomingdales. Was unsure if I should have gotten the navy or the black. Kind of want the navy now :smh: :lol:

Might go after the Stoney crinkle reps NY jacket next. Either that or the Faber bomber by canada goose

Last edited:
You ain’t warm warm

I’m warm warm, my TNF jackets got the 750 fill count. I wear a long sleeve under my jacket and I’m good money. I got another TNF that has 1000 fill count and I paid $250 for it, sweat my *** off in it sometimes

Gotta Timberland x Pendleton jacket, retail was $600 and I paid $80, jacket is warm as **** and quality.

My girl doesn’t even know what Canada goose is and she was feeling it heavy in Nordstrom’s the other day.

Ready to pull the trigger. I’m in MN for Christ sakes.

I’m warm warm, my TNF jackets got the 750 fill count. I wear a long sleeve under my jacket and I’m good money. I got another TNF that has 1000 fill count and I paid $250 for it, sweat my *** off in it sometimes

Gotta Timberland x Pendleton jacket, retail was $600 and I paid $80, jacket is warm as **** and quality.

I think at a base level you have to look at the 2 companies in comparison to each other.

TNF is a MASIVE company, with stores all over the world and have their product in hundreds of retailers over the planet. Canada Goose is a much smaller company, and it allows them to spend more time paying attention to the materials used at a higher level, while TNF is all about quality but also quantity. TNF is selling so much product at retail and on sale that they don't have to price their s as hight o make that same return Canada Goose has to.

I'm not too big on vests, but I might go after the 1996 Nupse vest versus paying 3x that amount on the Canada Goose Garson vest.

Grew up on TNF, so its always going to be good with me. What I appreciate about both are their lifetime warranties.

Need to stock up on some thermals to rock under a vest

navy-edward-f4-winter-down-coat-with-fur-hood-and-de-men.jpg

Been eyeing this for a few years. Finally copped it this weekend when I finally had money saved and with Bloomingdales 30% off. Pics don't do this jacket justice - esp with the way the shiny gold zippers go with the navy. And the way the fur lined hood feels. I'll be rocking this Mackage lowkey slimfit while everyone and their mamas are rocking their baggy Canada Goose.
Looks heavy

Damn timberland did a collab with Pendleton? Def missed that...

I want to cop this NF Gotham jacket. But I copped a fleece lined patagonia parka on clearance in 2016.. No angled pockets tho which is criminal. O well.

highly recommend a CG had the same one for 7 years now.
im tryna cop the yellow 1996 nupste for my next winter jacket

Back
Top Bottom