What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I feel u on the stones falling off. I try to stay away from stuff that is glued on. It looks nice but it never lasts long. Embroidery's I don't mind. I'm okay with wearing used stuff as long as it still looks good. If a joint is worn 5 times, who really cares? I see u are from NY? What's really poppin out there leatherwise? Been eyeing a leather motor jacket too. Gods of Mankind got some nice stuff but they way too expensive.
well leatherwise it's mostly pelles as far as the non high end stuff goes. Other brands may have a dope leather or something but none of them really stuck in the leather category like pelle pelle has. I agree on the used aspect, if the jacket is fresh it's fresh.

anyone know where to get a heavy wide peak lapel overcoat? Can be double breat or single.

Something like this dior from f/w 12 i think:
View media item 1665673

price range up to $1500

Anything like this sub $500??

I can't fathom dropping 1.5 on a jacket...

Or any recommendations for something that will withstand the rain too? Won't the jacket get pretty stinky unless you constantly dry clean it?? Any heads able to chime in? Thanks in advance!

Just copped this J. Crew x TNF jacket 
pimp.gif

I looked at the review of that jacket on the jcrew site and some dude was real mad. He had the original version of the jacket and doesn't like this lower quality reproduction. It's not even goretex. It's rare for tnf to have goretex jackets now though.

Can anyone that has one of these confirm if they run big? Champs has a lone size medium in the grape colorway. I don't know if it's one of those site errors where there's that odd size 17 Jordan 13 just sitting there, but not really there. I've been able to ATC though

Penfield all day. Im going to cop another one this year (don't know the style yet) but they never let me down.

i got this lands end joint for $60. there's a 40% off sale that ends today

it's nice looking, warm & well-built

462493_A515_LF_AMO

Last edited:
I picked up the Undftd Vandal MA-1 Jacket today. With the temps never really dipping below 40's - 50's in L.A., this should suffice. 

Back
Top Bottom