What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

i got this lands end joint for $60. there's a 40% off sale that ends today

it's nice looking, warm & well-built

462493_A515_LF_AMO
Jacket is
smokin.gif
...How's the fit on this?
i'm a slim medium so it's a slightly roomy (but not baggy or oversized) fit on me when i'm wearing a single layer. figured it'll be more snug with a sweater. pretty regular fit i'd say

its maharishi bruh....

if you aint already know... you late

"Recycled military surplus has always been a permanent feature of maharishi's mainline collection, including vintage surplus items that are recut and updated with accessory and cord systems.

These processes are carried out in India, where the clothing is smudged with herbal incense, blessed, and washed in saffron water to symbolically cleanse it of its military associations."

nthat.gif

Last edited:

its maharishi bruh....

"Recycled military surplus has always been a permanent feature of maharishi's mainline collection, including vintage surplus items that are recut and updated with accessory and cord systems.

These processes are carried out in India, where the clothing is smudged with herbal incense, blessed, and washed in saffron water to symbolically cleanse it of its military associations."

nthat.gif
I didn't know they were priced that high, some of the nice leathers there are like 3-4 months of luxury car lease payments

Can anyone that has one of these confirm if they run big? Champs has a lone size medium in the grape colorway. I don't know if it's one of those site errors where there's that odd size 17 Jordan 13 just sitting there, but not really there. I've been able to ATC though
runs tts, however the length is right at your waist

just copped this

mdff04fz_grs_1.jpg

Last edited:
I picked up the Undftd Vandal MA-1 Jacket today. With the temps never really dipping below 40's - 50's in L.A., this should suffice. 
How's the quality and fit? I'm looking for a nice bomber for this winter season at a decent price.

Last edited:

its maharishi bruh....

nthat.gif
I didn't know they were priced that high, some of the nice leathers there are like 3-4 months of luxury car lease payments
its maharishi....

the type of quality garments that last long enough to pass to your descendants

you can cop dem H&M/Zara jackets if you like 

its maharishi....

the type of quality garments that last long enough to pass to your descendants

you can cop dem H&M/Zara jackets if you like 
well I guess you're just rich,  $1,500 for a jacket is really expensive even if they last long

Wanted to pick up a new arcteryx joint but I'll be in social all winter

here's my story y'all...

went to go shop for a new winter jacket. Found this jacket for $400 Canadian dollars. 

Penfield Milton.

It fit the budget and I thought it looked nice. So I decided to ring it up. I came in there with a $75 gift card which I got last year as a Kris Kringle present, plus I had a $100 prepaid Visa on deck to use on top of that. (Got the prepaid Visa by submitting a mail-in rebate for some eye contacts). So I thought I should get a nice chunk off after those two cards.

I went to the cash and they had a scratch and save deal going on at the moment for 3 days where certain brands are available for discount. from 40% to 60%. Penfield was a part of it. I scratched 60%...

after the 2 cards summing up to $175 plus the 60% discount, my remaining balance I had to spend to purchase this jacket was $3.54. 

and I still used my debit card for that *****. lol

the receipt: 

Last edited:
I would go red

Khaki colored, dark , lightwash, black, brown Jeans all work witit better imho
Even sweats.

wheat timbs ESPECIALLY.

but its close u could almost flip a coin

Last edited:
^
They were running the 50% off on the entire site, the physical store must've had the same deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom