What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

barbour waxed jacket
1572971875316.jpeg

and whatever puffy jacket I find at the Columbia outlets whenever I go

That jacket is fire.

-Drew

just ordered me my first biggie... ill post pics when i get it in the mail... i usually get a medium in jackets but i heard these run big so i got a small... hopefully it fits perfect

got my biggie in today and ya it definitely lived up to the hype... mad comfy and quality is on point...I'm a test it out tomorrow... it really does make you look big lmao... I can see why everyone in NY wears this coat... this might be my new favorite coat over my Canada goose... I definitely want another color
20191107_190907.jpg

20191107_190945.jpg

im a be warm wearing it... and it gets cold more than 3 weeks a year in the tri state especially jan-feb... i can prally wear this thing in alaska and be good :lol:

Pulled out the parks today. Realized parkas are cool standing up and walking but when you sit down in a car, it's awkward and cumbersome

Finally got my Cryos...I am too excited. lol. Jacket is filled with down and lined with that sherpa material. and its a GTX exterior. Nice and heavy. Can't wait to rock.

It's a couple factors that decide that including ya credit score. I've paid for expensive kicks (resell) using it and it was interest free cuz my score is good. Had the money for it upfront but I didn't wanna tie it down on a luxury purchase. Rather just pay it off monthly.

What other jackets are good for the winter other than Canada Goose? Just trying to see some other options since every single person has one in NYC lol.

I did try one on at the CG store and it was warm and well built

Back
Top Bottom