What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Curious where most of you rocking these jackets live? I ask because I never have a reason to wear such heavy jackets. I walk from the house to the truck and jump in. I could see you New Yorkers needing a jacket since you walk and catch subway everywhere.
I live in Boston as well but that’s exactly why I stopped wearing heavy *** jackets. I still have them on deck for when I need them but I don’t wear them daily anymore
Either a vest + hoodie or a lightweight Eddie Bauer bubble

I live in Boston as well but that’s exactly why I stopped wearing heavy *** jackets. I still have them on deck for when I need them but I don’t wear them daily anymore
Either a vest + hoodie or a lightweight Eddie Bauer bubble

I prefer to layer as well. Those giant puffers ain't for me. I did rock them in the early 2000's though.

Heaviest I'll go now is like a J. Crew topcoat with a hoodie or something. I like like the lightweight puffers that have a more sleek look. They're surprisingly warm. Might grab one of those NF Thermoball joints.

Livin in Illinois I used to love the fall/winter time because you are able to layer up and throw on different styles of coats. I used to have at minimum 12-15 coats/jackets and 10-12 Hoodies.

Now living in Houston its a whole nother ball game lmao. Its supposed to hit 80 damn degrees today. I rarely ever get to wear jackets/coats like I used too. But it still takes total control from me to not buy one if I like it even though I know the chances of me wearing em are slim to none.

Livin in Illinois I used to love the fall/winter time because you are able to layer up and throw on different styles of coats. I used to have at minimum 12-15 coats/jackets and 10-12 Hoodies.

Now living in Houston its a whole nother ball game lmao. Its supposed to hit 80 damn degrees today. I rarely ever get to wear jackets/coats like I used too. But it still takes total control from me to not buy one if I like it even though I know the chances of me wearing em are slim to none.
Same here. I used to have 1-2 jackets for every season back in NY. I've relocated to a warmer state and only need a jacket a hand ful of times per year.

I 'm good with just a vest and a warm heavyweight hoodie.

Been looking to get a canvas style workwear vest but for some reason the most simple type of jackers are now impossible to find. Won't do Carhartt because they're sizing is ridiculous.

Man Ive had this nuptse in the closet for years and only been able to wear it twice in the SoCal weather

Got this piece from Uniqlo a while back for around $85 I think
RHiZNvfaQZC2papfHf74

NY winters aren't too bad. I usually have a light uniqlo bubble jacket and a sweatshirt under.

I like like the lightweight puffers that have a more sleek look. They're surprisingly warm. Might grab one of those NF Thermoball joints.
800 fill jackets are usually the thinner more sleek bubble jackets and yes they are typically warmer than 600-700 fill jackets. A Patagonia down sweater is 800 fill and warmer than a monclear or nf naptuse and some parkas even. If ****** could wear them climbing mountains then they good for the streets.

Just missed biggie day last weekend too

Have you ever been? I always see it on instagram every year and tell myself I'm a go but never do lol... they did use to do it on thanksgiving day and I definitely couldnt go then... I think they switched the day up the past few years though

My wife got me this for Christmas.

Heated jacket and it's AWESOME!! She got it for me for the early morning Saturday Cars & Coffee meetups I go to. Even in the winter, a bunch of locals still bring their cars out. Wore it the first time a few weeks after Christmas (dry roads and sunny but 35°) and the coat is wonderful! Don't need to wear anything heavy under it (just one of my many Blipshift car t-shirts). 3 modes and it works perfectly.

When it snows, or I need to shovel, then I'll grab one of my trusty ski jackets from Oakley or UA or Columbia. But that power jacket is my go-to now. Always wondered if they work....YES THEY DO!! 👍

My wife got me this for Christmas.

Heated jacket and it's AWESOME!! She got it for me for the early morning Saturday Cars & Coffee meetups I go to. Even in the winter, a bunch of locals still bring their cars out. Wore it the first time a few weeks after Christmas (dry roads and sunny but 35°) and the coat is wonderful! Don't need to wear anything heavy under it (just one of my many Blipshift car t-shirts). 3 modes and it works perfectly.

When it snows, or I need to shovel, then I'll grab one of my trusty ski jackets from Oakley or UA or Columbia. But that power jacket is my go-to now. Always wondered if they work....YES THEY DO!! 👍
Got my father in law the Milwaukee version from Home Depot a couple years back and he loves it in the CT winters. Wife sister borrowed it so much she got one last christmas.

Got my father in law the Milwaukee version from Home Depot a couple years back and he loves it in the CT winters. Wife sister borrowed it so much she got one last christmas.

They really are amazing! This brand (and it seems like the jackets are all the same but under different brand names) had one with heated sleeves. That's a bit much, but I am glad the hood is fully fleece lined. Don't even need a winter beanie. I'm gonna have to get a spare battery to keep handy just in case (as on high the charge goes down quick). 👍 I'm a believer now.

not feelin the cut on em. if every buddy wants to dress like 20-25 years ago they should really just do so (baggy)

Back
Top Bottom