What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

This brown one is :smokin
usgoods_34_453048002.jpg

Gotta check out in store cuz they are sold out in that color

usgoods_57_455093.jpg

just scooped this one in olive as well. Uniqlo has been spitting out fire this season.

Uniqlo tbh just has better pieces for a quarter of the price with regards to outerwear. Picked up their Uniqlo U jean jacket because it doesn't get too cold where I live. Wanted a Large for an oversized fit and I love it

Picked up a new arc’teryx atom lt hoody over the weekend with the matching toque. Should be here by tomorrow. Just the perfect jacket for early spring and fall. Arc’teryx >>>>

Bought this Puffer on sale at Urban Outfitters for $100, retail $500.
I’m not familiar with the brand, Arrivals, but been wanting an all black puffer for a while. Love the 3M drawstrings. Weather so weird here, doubt I get to wear it this year.
C8364001-9DC5-4E8D-ADFF-914034299AF1.jpeg
Nice! I know them from high-end cycling gear. Didn't know they did regular stuff.

Just scooped a camo A&f jacket and a north face olive green shell jacket from a thrift

Both in great condition 😮‍💨

For sure brotha!! It’s funny I have that as an absolute must see excursion and my GF is like “that doesn’t sound like something worth going out of the way for….”

It seems like the main damn attraction to me :lol:

Was wondering why a jacket topic was being bumped in April but yeah she buggin. It looks amazing in pictures and is probably (def) one of those things you need to see in person to really appreciate. Said that about the Lourve in Paris before I went, not even inside the musuem but outside where the square and pyramid are. Was amazing in person. :lol:

Was wondering why a jacket topic was being bumped in April but yeah she buggin. It looks amazing in pictures and is probably (def) one of those things you need to see in person to really appreciate. Said that about the Lourve in Paris before I went, not even inside the musuem but outside where the square and pyramid are. Was amazing in person. :lol:

Dude I was the exact same before I saw the louvre. Like, I am NOT gonna get excited to go see a museum. No way. Then we walk into the courtyard and all the sounds of the city disappear, and we’re left with a weird silence outside. It sunk in like, this will probably change my life :lol:

I was mesmerized the entire time. So amazing in person.

Back
Top Bottom