What jeans you rockin NT? specifically...

I've been wearing Levi 508s. Picked up a pair of the 513s...I'll see how that goes. lol.

gonna hit up rack this week, see if i see any nudies or other brands you guys were listing, ill be using the GF discount :smokin
would like to try some naked and famous also . have been rocking levi 514 and a pair a Analog jeans ive been in love with last 2 years. 514 are just to big for me at the leg opening

Last edited:
i know yall love em, it's been established
roll.gif
roll.gif

Still breaking my Nudies in. if I go too long w/o wearing, they seem to convert back to their original size. Or maybe I'm just going crazy :nerd:

gonna hit up rack this week, see if i see any nudies or other brands you guys were listing, ill be using the GF discount :smokin
would like to try some naked and famous also . have been rocking levi 514 and a pair a Analog jeans ive been in love with last 2 years. 514 are just to big for me at the leg opening

Try Levi 513. They are basically the same as 514 (both slim straight) but the opening on 513s is roughly 15" compared to 514s at 17".

Try Levi 513. They are basically the same as 514 (both slim straight) but the opening on 513s is roughly 15" compared to 514s at 17".

I will for sure give those a try, tried to today rack had them priced good , but that table was swarming with people looking for sizes . When I got my 514 I went to Macy's and they had a huge selection so will have to hit them up again . Thanks for the info

Im noticing that the Nudie, APC & N&F sites dont offer an option to select a length of the inseam. What is the standard length of say, a size 36? Is it customary to get these jeans hemmed after purchase?

Im noticing that the Nudie, APC & N&F sites dont offer an option to select a length of the inseam. What is the standard length of say, a size 36? Is it customary to get these jeans hemmed after purchase?

length is always a 34

APC is 34 N&F weirg guys are 35 and skinny guys are 36 i think

those PRPS are nice, rack had a good amount but i did not like the selection they had. Bunch of Joes on sale.

Walmart brand cause I'm BALLIN!!! Nah,honestly though,I get real picky when it comes to jeans.I can never find a perfect fit.Im 5'5".Dont like them tight,snug or loose.I like the bottom like a straight leg and no boot cut type ish!!! anyone with my type of body,show me your ways!!!

Back
Top Bottom