What jeans you rockin NT? specifically...

laugh.gif
 At the Balmain hype train continuing. Joints are BASURA. 

Flat Head 2001's. 

^
Some of the designs look cool. I have no idea about quality but it'd be nice to have a pair or two different from the usual plain jeans.

I'm about to try out the 514s.  I tried on a pair of 559s in store (my waist is a size 40).  They were comfortable, but I'm looking for the not too slim and definitely not baggy look.  For my size i think it will be between these two pairs.  

I'm about to try out the 514s.  I tried on a pair of 559s in store (my waist is a size 40).  They were comfortable, but I'm looking for the not too slim and definitely not baggy look.  For my size i think it will be between these two pairs.  
501s or 508s should be ok.

1 pair of gap raw skinnies from 2010
1 pair of just regular gap skinny
1 pair of Levis 511 in stone wash from 2007
1 pair of Baldwin raw denim joints I bought this year but haven't worn yet.

Need a solid black jean

Yo is it me or did Rock Revival replace Levi's in the hood.

I swear these ****** sharing cuz all I see is the upside down saints stitch

I got balmain lookalikes off ebay for 56 bucks and people actually complement them pretty often. JusSayin

Yo is it me or did Rock Revival replace Levi's in the hood.

I swear these ****** sharing cuz all I see is the upside down saints stitch

What's funny is they used to sell jeans that look just like that at this place called Sportszone for like $30. Looked tacky then, still look tacky now :lol:

I used to wear 514s, but I quit because they were too loose and the leg opening was too big. I like 508s now because they are slim/straight but not skinny.

I used to wear 514s, but I quit because they were too loose and the leg opening was too big. I like 508s now because they are slim/straight but not skinny.

514's are iffy. They're a true testament to Levi's horrible quality control. :lol:

I got 514's that are baggy as hell and others that are damn near skinny jeans. I give up on Levi's

Back
Top Bottom