What jeans you rockin NT? specifically...

I thought this was on off reply. You could have just said "I like Cheap Monday," but you chose to include "my boy wears apc." He asked what do you wear, but you chose to answer for both of you. I'm not hating, I just thought this was really odd. Now I am curious as to what type of relationship you guys have. Like Baby and Lil Wayne? Brokeback Mountain style? Kobe and Dwight (mutual respect coupled with jealousy brought on by self-doubt in your abilities)? Batman and Joker (you are total opposites but you need each other to balance each other out)? Or just straight BFFS like the guys from Scrubs? The dynamic between you two is really going to preoccupy my day. I'm not hating at all, I'm just really curious as to what would make you answer this way. And yes, I am thinking about it too much.

Lol wow i think i am curious 2 at this point, might b a scrubs relationship

Trues Billy Fit tired of em what other jeans fit like these?

j. crew 484

and wesc eddy

im a skinny guy so its hard to find jeans that fit nicely..regular sized jeans look baggy on me and i hate jeans that are too tight..but these are both slim and comfortable

Last edited:
im a skinny guy so its hard to find jeans that fit nicely..regular sized jeans look baggy on me and i hate jeans that are too tight..but these are both slim and comfortable

These are nice. I have bird legs too. Are these available to buy somewhere?

Perfect, love searching on NT and finding a thread on what you were looking for.  Just bought some Lucky jeans over the weekend, walked into True Religion and nobody said a word to me.  Left and walked right out and across the hall to Lucky.  Jeans are a little tight in the thighs but I am use to it, a few stretching exercises in them and they loosened right up.

I like Gap's Slim and Straight fits, have multiple washes and a couple pairs of their selvage denim as well, in 32x30 (I'm 5'8" :smh: )

Back
Top Bottom