What jeans you rockin NT? specifically...

gonna have to retire my PRPS Demons due to a crotch blowout and holes forming at the cuffs. Either gonna get Naked and Famous, Nudie or Unbranded or just say F it and get Raw 511s

Need a new pair of denim, Thinking coping those RRL raw denim but not sure if I want to go through another disappointment of raw denim like those unbranded. Anyone rock kusbi denim? I know they hype up now in NY but wondering are they worth the price

I wish I could wear jeabs daily; in still barely getting anywhere with my PRPS Raw Ramblers from 2 years ago

I just sold a pair of distressed PRPs for $425 to work on the Raws more

I wish I could wear jeabs daily; in still barely getting anywhere with my PRPS Raw Ramblers from 2 years ago

I just sold a pair of distressed PRPs for $425 to work on the Raws more

I gotta take a pic of my demons when I get home man. Those have been through hell and back. The creases on the part where the cuff forma have just ripped. They are starting to fall off. Gonna have to retire them before the school year well worth the money though for $50. Got 7 months of daily use out of them.

I wish I could try Unbranded in person. they arent at UO stores anymore.

Gotta check out Nordstrom Rack in KOP to see if they got any good deals on Nudies or Naked and Famous

^ damn I'd get them patched, they probably have some awesome fades by now

Nordstrom in KOP has some decent stuff once and a while and check Levis too for some raw denim, the store in KOP is legit

gonna have to retire my PRPS Demons due to a crotch blowout and holes forming at the cuffs. Either gonna get Naked and Famous, Nudie or Unbranded or just say F it and get Raw 511s
I'm a big fan of N & F. Not everyone agrees but I like the fit on them the best out of apc and prps..

Added a bunch of Levi's to the collection...
The local store in the mall closed, ended up with a couple pair that were $5 a piece...
Need to add more denim for the fall

Damn those look good, I'd get them patched

Yeah Im def gonna wear them still but not for daily use. They've gotten too light for my liking. I'll wear them when the outfit calls for distressed denim.

Im a big fan of dark, raw, heavy denim. Its pretty much the only color jeans I'll wear. That's one of the main reasons I'm into this whole selvedge and not washing your jeans thing

I assume he got from the rack if they was 100. What other local stores sell nudies. I like trying my jeans on before I order. I hate returning things

if you want a cheap pair of raws there is levi's 511s Rigid Dragon anf at macy's they're like 45 bucks

i have a question, i really like the raw indigo color of raw denim and want fading to a minimum. How do i keep my jeans from fading quickly?

Back
Top Bottom