What Jordan’s out of these have the LEAST toe space in the front?

Out of these Jordan’s: Jordan 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11

I am asking because I have a somewhat wide foot so some Jordan’s when I wear them half a size up I have too much toe space and I’m worried they will crease..but other Jordan’s when I half size up since my wide foot..they have just a normal amount of toe space

If this thread will get deleted or moved, please tell me where to ask general questions like this!

I am asking because I have a somewhat wide foot so some Jordan’s when I wear them half a size up I have too much toe space and I’m worried they will crease..but other Jordan’s when I half size up since my wide foot..they have just a normal amount of toe space

If this thread will get deleted or moved, please tell me where to ask general questions like this!

To me 6's for sure, but out of the list you gave I would say the 8's.

Ever tried these? My buddy kinda has the same issue. He has a really wide foot, and swears by them. I've never used them so I can't speak on them I think creasing gives them charcter anyways. :wink:

PROTECTOR-600x600.png

www.sneakershields.com

Also, if it gets locked before you get the answer your looking for try the sneakercare/maintenance thread.

Last edited:

It’s ok for now. I let threads like this stick around for a few day so the OP can get some good input but after that it will get locked.

Back
Top Bottom