laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Man yall kill me with the i wish they release the Chutney 13lows. Them had to be the ugliest 13's that came out back then. Just bring out those black and blue 13 lows and they will do fine.

Man yall kill me with the i wish they release the Chutney 13lows. Them had to be the ugliest 13's that came out back then. Just bring out those black and blue 13 lows and they will do fine.

Originally Posted by JayNatty23

13's are nice in lowtop fashion. I could see bibby rocking a nice colorway in these playoffs.....im still laughing at dude watching friends reruns
roll.gif
laugh.gif

lol i always watch TBS gotta watch my everybody loves raymond and seinfeld and the office...freinds is on in between those lol

Originally Posted by JayNatty23

13's are nice in lowtop fashion. I could see bibby rocking a nice colorway in these playoffs.....im still laughing at dude watching friends reruns
roll.gif
laugh.gif

lol i always watch TBS gotta watch my everybody loves raymond and seinfeld and the office...freinds is on in between those lol

So Ross was indeed wearing lows, mystery solved. I've been enlightened. NT really works.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

So Ross was indeed wearing lows, mystery solved. I've been enlightened. NT really works.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

LOVE my Navy XIII lows , top 5 sneaker of all time.

You suck!!  
Why you hurting feelings over here.  
laugh.gif
[pops]THAT'S MY PLEASHAA![/pops]
Some dude wanted $800 for a DS pair in my size, I gave him the 
indifferent.gif

Love these, but don't love them that much.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

LOVE my Navy XIII lows , top 5 sneaker of all time.

You suck!!  
Why you hurting feelings over here.  
laugh.gif
[pops]THAT'S MY PLEASHAA![/pops]
Some dude wanted $800 for a DS pair in my size, I gave him the 
indifferent.gif

Love these, but don't love them that much.  

those were my first jordans (apart from a pair of 1's in youth size my parents bought me when i was like 5 or 6)... my dad drove me to the next town over to pick up my size cuz they were out in my home town.

i just wore my pair thursday night. plan to post the fit in WDYWT in a few days... my pair is kinda beat, but i ran them thru the washer and they cleaned up well.

if i'm not mistaken they are the first colorway released of XIII's...

those were my first jordans (apart from a pair of 1's in youth size my parents bought me when i was like 5 or 6)... my dad drove me to the next town over to pick up my size cuz they were out in my home town.

i just wore my pair thursday night. plan to post the fit in WDYWT in a few days... my pair is kinda beat, but i ran them thru the washer and they cleaned up well.

if i'm not mistaken they are the first colorway released of XIII's...

Back
Top Bottom