What jordan is the most comfortable of all time???

Me and my man had this convo numerous times and each time he says something different. We argued about the comfortability in Jordans nowadays and I said since I can remember I never thought any of them were comfortable. If I had to choose I would say the 12 but in my opinion Jordans don't run true to size. What do you guys think the most comfortable jordan is of all time??? Only retro numbers are to be considered.

My 2K2 Charcoal 7's easily. Not just the most comfy Jordan IMHO (love the Huarache bootie), but to the point I took off the laces and used them as slippers.

Haven't had any newer models since the XX3s but have worn 1-XX3 and must say the most comfortable have always been IIs, Xs and XIXs.

Never thought IPS was all that amazing.

7 and 9. 1s not that great but cm's get more comfortable every time I put them on

i really like the 12's from a few years ago. seems like a lot of padding. I'm also not that attached to them so it could be that since i dont stress about creasing or messing them up when i wear them.

Those Flint 12's from 2004 (?) were something else. Both retros of the Black Toe/HGG 13's are comfy too, imo.  I'm well into my 3rd pair of 2005 Last Shots, also very comfortable...

Back
Top Bottom