What Jordan shoes or clothing did you get for XMAS ?Anyone get anything good?

Melo M4 Eggplants x 2, Fire Red 3's, True Blue Spiz'ikes, Lebron White Chrome foamposites, and Nike + 180's white/gray camo.

.....plus $250, PS3, 22" LG LCD hdtv, Ipod Nano 4gb, Nike + IPod thingy, a Lacoste shirt, mad Nike socks, and just got back from a trip to Disney.

Not bad!!!!

i got the black/red xv from my dad, he is a member of the flight club as well, its so funny to see xvs on a retro card already, anyhow it was a merrychristmas, im typing this on a brand new sony vaio laptop...santa came through! haha hope y'all had a merry christmas, good luck getting all packages in2008, its gonna be a crazy year, with 310 dollar packs coming out every month, xiii x pack, vi xvii pack and xi xii and xiv ix most likely copped, good thing igot a new job that makes good bank, haha peace NT

My wife got me these
xl310003008.jpg

which i took back to Finish Line and got these

xl317154001.jpg

She also got me this
xl243750010.jpg

And then I got an award from my job right before our holiday break ($300 in AmEx gift cards), So I used 100 of it towards these
xl305381061.jpg

which I ordered on Dec 24th from Foot Locker and just got the shipping confirmation this morning! YES!

I put the other 200 towards an 80 gig Ipod Classic. My company has a corporate discount with Apple, so even though it's only 8%, heck a discount is adiscount.

My gurl got me some DS space jams...I almost cried...lol...n moms got me 2 shorts a shirt n a bag...n I just bought maself a fresh shirt from FL w/ an image ofMJ from the 96 finals to go w/ my XIs...(its the lay up from his behind the back catch and finish over Wingate I think)...gettin the 8s soon

All gold supras spizikes grapes and would of had the baby bears if the site didnt style on me.

My parents got me lasers and playoffs.

Well, I didn't think I was going to get them, but I picked up the bred XV's for myself. Just waiting on PYS to ship.

Back
Top Bottom