What kind of deodorant do you use? vol. Lightweight Spin-off

I'm not loyal to any one in particular. But Old Spice Swagger I got at the moment gives a cologne smell. Got a lot of people like "Oh, what's that smell good you got?" I be thinking like I ain't put no cologne on... but then I realize it's the Swag.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

This stuff will have females constantly telling you "you must have just showered... wow"
Don't downplay the scent of the Irish Spring. I stay with it for body wash, too.

972711.jpg

Edit: also this stuff doesn't bother my underarms at all... I used to get red rashes all the time from that Old Spice Red Zone and had to switch to an organic kind. Finally found this stuff ^^ that works fine without discomfort.
This stuff is the truth.. I use the anti-perspirant version. works better than that those female deodorant products y'all be using
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

This stuff will have females constantly telling you "you must have just showered... wow"
Don't downplay the scent of the Irish Spring. I stay with it for body wash, too.

972711.jpg

Edit: also this stuff doesn't bother my underarms at all... I used to get red rashes all the time from that Old Spice Red Zone and had to switch to an organic kind. Finally found this stuff ^^ that works fine without discomfort.
This stuff is the truth.. I use the anti-perspirant version. works better than that those female deodorant products y'all be using
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

right guard 24/7
If that's the one with the orange cap and NBA logo, I use it as well. I need a gel, those powder joints bother the hell out of me.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

right guard 24/7
If that's the one with the orange cap and NBA logo, I use it as well. I need a gel, those powder joints bother the hell out of me.

Back
Top Bottom