What kind of hard cider do you drink?

I don't go out and drink anymore, but I'll have a drink every once in a while.

That being said, I find myself drinking cider when I do drink.

I like beer, but that's just what I've been drinking. I want something refreshing without having to drink canned urine like BL :x

Woodchuck and Angry Orchard is good. So is Crispin

:lol: @ some of y'all, da yambs don't care what y'all are drinking

I havent seen Crispin in stores, gonna need to try it since i read it has less sugar than Angry orchard. i think AO has like 25g :smh:

i still gotta try the other flavors/styles of Angry

I like beer, but that's just what I've been drinking. I want something refreshing without having to drink canned urine like BL :x

C'mon son, bud light ain't the only beer there is. There's a lot more refreshing beer out there than BL:x
Try a pilsner if you want refreshing and I don't mean Miller lite.

C'mon son, bud light ain't the only beer there is. There's a lot more refreshing beer out there than BL:x

Trust me, I've tried tons of beers. I used to consider myself a beer connoisseur, until I realized good beer is expensive, and I'm broke (one of the reasons I stopped drinking for the most part) .

But if I decide to have a drink and I'm out, most places only have the same beers you see everywhere: the buds, the Miller's, the Coors, etc. It's hard to get good stuff at most places

Trust me, I've tried tons of beers. I used to consider myself a beer connoisseur, until I realized good beer is expensive, and I'm broke (one of the reasons I stopped drinking for the most part) .

But if I decide to have a drink and I'm out, most places only have the same beers you see everywhere: the buds, the Miller's, the Coors, etc. It's hard to get good stuff at most places

I see your dilemma. But, doesn't cider usually cost more than bud, coors, etc.?

This is really good as well...

hpooncid_large.png

I like cider once in a while but after 2 it's too much sugar and messing my stomach up.
It's all about that Scotch ale right now. Pumpkin ale is for the suckas.

You must be visiting some ****hole bars then...

Every once in a while, I'll go for a Snakebite. Guiness and Pear Cider.

If you haven't had it, treat yoself! It's refreshing.
where can you get that at? id def try that out

had Guinness by itself, too damn dark but i hate beer in general but mixed with some kinda cider i bet its crack.
Had no idea it was called a Snakebite. Actually, one of my friends (female, not that it matters) put me on to this. I've only tried it with Guinness and Woodchuck. And, yes, it is a perfect blend of both.

I see your dilemma. But, doesn't cider usually cost more than bud, coors, etc.?

The other reason I don't drink much anymore is that in just not built for it and I finally realized it. So I end up having only one drink when I do so. So I don't mind paying more for something good when I chose to have a drink, instead of drinking some typical nasty-*** 'merica beer.

You must be visiting some ****hole bars then...

* 'Ye shrug *

Take all the bars in a given area; the majority of them won't carry a good selection of premium (good) brews.

Cider is good but it's just too sweet.

Crispin makes a few good ones. I don't know what they're called but they have one with a black label, one with a burgundy, and one with a yellow label.

Last edited:
i was watching football games a couple weeks ago at buffalo wild wings, and my boy was drinking Redd's apple ale and i was telling him i tried it and it was awful, but from the tap it was way better than out the bottle.

Johhny Appleseed and Angry Orchard are my go to ciders if I'm going somewhere and want to make sure I have something I like. Like someone mentioned earlier, Strongbow is pretty good as well.

And as far as anyone trying to call ciders feminine, I just mention i see more chicks drinking budlight and what not compared to ciders so skip me with all that bs. Drink what ya like and let the next person be.

Back
Top Bottom