What Madden11 Teams Yall Rockin???

I never use the best team and normally work with mediocre teams w/burners. After seeing all the player ratings i'm lloking foward to playing with the 9ers. VD, crabtree, t.ginn, and frank gore are plenty of weapons, and i'm calling P.Willy to go down as one of the greatest Madden players in history! (90spd  96acc  99tak 99bsr  92prc 96hpr) Taylor Mays is also going to be a gem with 95spd.

I may go back to the Raiders if their WR core gets better overalls in the updates same with my Bears. Hester and Knox are beasts but lack CIT..

I never use the best team and normally work with mediocre teams w/burners. After seeing all the player ratings i'm lloking foward to playing with the 9ers. VD, crabtree, t.ginn, and frank gore are plenty of weapons, and i'm calling P.Willy to go down as one of the greatest Madden players in history! (90spd  96acc  99tak 99bsr  92prc 96hpr) Taylor Mays is also going to be a gem with 95spd.

I may go back to the Raiders if their WR core gets better overalls in the updates same with my Bears. Hester and Knox are beasts but lack CIT..

raiders, lions, texans will prolly be the main rotation

and i usually play with anybody except Dallas, new england, and the rest of the afc south

raiders, lions, texans will prolly be the main rotation

and i usually play with anybody except Dallas, new england, and the rest of the afc south

Going to stick with my Eagles and Texans like always.
pimp.gif

I'm at a crossroads.

The Saints have been my Madden team for 8 years now. Back when Aaron Brooks+Joe Horn+Stallworth+McAllister+Washington's playbook was seriously the best offensive team in Madden history.

Now they have become good in real life and they are the highest rated team in the game. I've always prided myself on picking mediocre teams and becoming a beast with them.

I dunno now, I'm thinking maybe the Bengals.

I'm at a crossroads.

The Saints have been my Madden team for 8 years now. Back when Aaron Brooks+Joe Horn+Stallworth+McAllister+Washington's playbook was seriously the best offensive team in Madden history.

Now they have become good in real life and they are the highest rated team in the game. I've always prided myself on picking mediocre teams and becoming a beast with them.

I dunno now, I'm thinking maybe the Bengals.

For the first time in a decade I don't know if I will buy Madden.
frown.gif
Lack of competition is killing it... Although I played the NCAA demo and enjoyed it so I have another option...

But if I do.. Cowboys all day..

For the first time in a decade I don't know if I will buy Madden.
frown.gif
Lack of competition is killing it... Although I played the NCAA demo and enjoyed it so I have another option...

But if I do.. Cowboys all day..

regarding Patrick Willis' stats, you know aside from speed most of those other ratings are just for show right? EA just does it for show, but most stat categories don't mean +!$$.

regarding Patrick Willis' stats, you know aside from speed most of those other ratings are just for show right? EA just does it for show, but most stat categories don't mean +!$$.

Back
Top Bottom