What Makes NYC better than other US Cities...

Originally Posted by I Heart Brooklyn

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by I Heart Brooklyn

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

How you gonna say NYC is aspiring to be like Atlanta and Houston are you kidding me? They are budding "metro" areas because they see how New York City flourishes in that type of system with as many people as they have and they want to bring that to them. There's no doubt that it helps stimulate the city economically and socially. And yea that's great that you all live with blacks and hispanics and indians, whatever, NYC grows up in that and isn't even made aware of the racial differences until you're old enough to see it for yourself. Anywhere where all hispanics are called "Mexicans" is part of middle America and yall are a bunch of bammas.

Los Angeles is alright, they almost got it, just nottttttttttt quiittttttteeee therrrrrrrrrrrree

First you call L.A. Middle of America and then you say every state is the same outside of NYC because of walmart and dairy queen
laugh.gif
.....sir you are the bamma
indifferent.gif
you fail to realize that other states don't really care about you guys, some of you are all talk in NYC the only thing be holding weight is your mouth......and to the other guy the reason why we in this thread because your NYC>all crap don't fly with us
fam, you have over 2k posts in less than 3 months. there must not be alot of things to do out in Atlanta
tired.gif

"fam" you checkin out my info on my profile.....there must not be enough JOs in Brooklyn and it's been 5 months shut the hell up and count "B"
01/27/09 to 5/4/09 is 5 months? Atlanta will forever lack in the education department

It isn't less than three months.......so go back and learn how to count dumb !#+

My brother nor any of my cousins from the bronx carry on like the ny folks on nt, chill out we know new york is new york. I why are you BAMMAS jacking DCslang, have you not stole from our culture enough.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Some of you dudes couldn't survive a month in NY. I'm not talking about being tough either.
and im sure some of you NYC dudes couldnt survive a month in SF, LA, MIA, ATL, HOU, DAL...

so whats your point
If you can survive in NYC you can survive anywhere even the middle east. C'mon damn man! Everybody knows that
laugh.gif

Man that's one if the most bogus statements I have ever heard......take your +%+ to new Orleans or the slums of Miami....or the swats of Atlanta and we will see how long you can survive
laugh.gif
I have seen a lot of new yorkers pack their +@!$ up leave because they couldn't deal with the bs we go through on a daily bases.....so please save that comment for Hollywood movies. LAZY B you my Patna you know I will come to NYC and be lounging
pimp.gif
Come to Brooklyn or The Bronx..you'll be singing a different tune
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Some of you dudes couldn't survive a month in NY. I'm not talking about being tough either.
and im sure some of you NYC dudes couldnt survive a month in SF, LA, MIA, ATL, HOU, DAL...

so whats your point
If you can survive in NYC you can survive anywhere even the middle east. C'mon damn man! Everybody knows that
laugh.gif

Man that's one if the most bogus statements I have ever heard......take your +%+ to new Orleans or the slums of Miami....or the swats of Atlanta and we will see how long you can survive
laugh.gif
I have seen a lot of new yorkers pack their +@!$ up leave because they couldn't deal with the bs we go through on a daily bases.....so please save that comment for Hollywood movies. LAZY B you my Patna you know I will come to NYC and be lounging
pimp.gif
Come to Brooklyn or The Bronx..you'll be singing a different tune
laugh.gif

I'll be in Brooklyn this summer lounging at my sister and uncles crib
pimp.gif
......come to the swats and I doubt a tune gets whispered

and regards to LA i said its alot LIKE middle america in certain ways, obviously LA aint no Evanstown, PA or Boise, ID wherever the hell you reside at, but if your gonna tell me LA is alot like NYC you are mistaken and need to take a trip to Soho, Jackson Heights, Flatbush, etc.
bruh, you ain't listening, or reading for that matter. You sounded like a fool when you made your initial statement. Then you proceed tosound even more ignorant by trying to defend it.

I'm kind of curious as to how short your trip to LA was if you indeed, "travel the country". You come off as a blowhard that doesn't knowwhat they are talking about.

No one is saying LA is a lot like NYC. We don't care about that here. Los Angeles is Los Angeles. We stand on our own, we are not trying to be like NYin any way shape or form. You gassin' yourself, by thinking that.

I could tell that even when you came through LA, it was a short trip, because you seem ignorant to all the places LA has to offer.

I can't even tell you to stop while you are ahead, because you are severely behind. You have serious "Foot in the Mouth" disease.

NYC seems like a great place to visit, hell, a great place to live. However, you guys sayin' that LA is trying to be NYC or cosigning everything thatIncredibleEv is trying to say, clearly don't know what the hell they are talkin' bout.

Keithahundred wrote:

Either way it's still more than 3 months so you're still wrong.....and ninja what the hell you looking at my info for ????? You fappin to my post count ninja???? You're lame now log off and leave your local library and go back to the box you sleep in
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why these region > region/region vs. region threads always got the same faces?
grin.gif

Y'all care about this dumb *@#* that much? Mods need to start locking these joints on the spot...
Originally Posted by RavageBX

For real, and for the record there's 3 times as many undercover NY hate threads as NY love.
Word.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

My brother nor any of my cousins from the bronx carry on like the ny folks on nt, chill out we know new york is new york. I why are you BAMMAS jacking DC slang, have you not stole from our culture enough.

DC did NOT start that.

DC never started ++@+ that went outside of DC.

Aint nobody take ++@+ from DC. Yall are some of the biggest lames ive ever came across (and im from up that way).

I dont rocc with NYC like that, but, ++@+ i aint gotta say it. here you go
alien.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

My brother nor any of my cousins from the bronx carry on like the ny folks on nt, chill out we know new york is new york. I why are you BAMMAS jacking DC slang, have you not stole from our culture enough.

DC did NOT start that.

DC never started ++@+ that went outside of DC.

Aint nobody take ++@+ from DC. Yall are some of the biggest lames ive ever came across (and im from up that way).

I dont rocc with NYC like that, but, ++@+ i aint gotta say it. here you go
alien.gif
could care less where your from, you fit bamma to the letter. better yet, gump suits you perfectly. your not even worth the keystrokes
tired.gif

ive been to lots of states in the country in the past 5 years and the biggest difference i see is the pace of life. nyc has a very high paced life, most peoplecant handle it, the rest of the country is alot more laid back. you come to nyc to become a success. the money is here. if i want to be a successful actor,singer, banker, artist, athelete, etc i will come to nyc. the oppurtunities in nyc are endless compared to the rest of the country. its a gift and a curse. yougonna tell me if you wanna be an artist or a successful business man you gonna go to georgia? Arizona? ohio? come on lets be real. LA is the only city thatcompares to NYC. its a gift and a curse.

gotta love that our clubs stay open till 4am too. last call at 145?? @#+?

Notice how there is never responses like "i can't stand (enter any city by NYC here)." That's cause u don't hate on what's at thebottom. People from outside NYC stay salty cause they aren't NYC. /thread.

Why does it really matter tho? i mean, at the end of this thread no one is gonna be like "yea fam i was wrong, your city really is better."

Originally Posted by jhova718

ive been to lots of states in the country in the past 5 years and the biggest difference i see is the pace of life. nyc has a very high paced life, most people cant handle it, the rest of the country is alot more laid back. you come to nyc to become a success. the money is here. if i want to be a successful actor, singer, banker, artist, athelete, etc i will come to nyc. the oppurtunities in nyc are endless compared to the rest of the country. its a gift and a curse. you gonna tell me if you wanna be an artist or a successful business man you gonna go to georgia? Arizona? ohio? come on lets be real. LA is the only city that compares to NYC. its a gift and a curse.

What club close at 1:45???

Originally Posted by jhova718

ive been to lots of states in the country in the past 5 years and the biggest difference i see is the pace of life. nyc has a very high paced life, most people cant handle it, the rest of the country is alot more laid back. you come to nyc to become a success. the money is here. if i want to be a successful actor, singer, banker, artist, athelete, etc i will come to nyc. the oppurtunities in nyc are endless compared to the rest of the country. its a gift and a curse. you gonna tell me if you wanna be an artist or a successful business man you gonna go to georgia? Arizona? ohio? come on lets be real. LA is the only city that compares to NYC. its a gift and a curse.

What club close at 1:45???
I think he meant last call for alcohol. Most club close at 2 on mon-thurs. Then fri-sun they stay open until 3 around the DMV.

Back
Top Bottom