What makes you happy? Vol. it’s not money don’t cap

What brings you happiness/joy?

do you spend the majority of your time doing this? Or do u have a job that u don’t enjoy but provides means? How did you discover this makes you happy?

If you don’t have anything that makes you happy why do you think that is?

I’ll start, I am not sure what makes me happy. I do find joy in helping people but it might be because it boosts my ego in giving people something which makes them depend on me for a little bit.
I enjoy playing basketball because in that brief time all my worldly problems disappear

Although I don’t like working in Technology however the flexibility and pay allows me the resources to contribute to those/things to make me happy.

1. My daughter
2. Traveling
3. Coaching and working out

Like yourself, helping others.

But on a larger scale, I’m just happy within myself. Got that peace of mind thing going on. :lol:

Last edited:
I really enjoy learning. Drums, Japanese, Yoga, working out, reading etc.

It just makes you feel in control in a chaotic world. I also love people as well. I like seeing people thrive and get their **** together. We are all in this and need each other.

but to be real the things that have always been the most impactful have always been small/simple things. A walk, good company, a hot meal, quiet, a good nights rest etc.

When I complicate things by trying to keep up and check the boxes etc. my life is a hot mess and there is little to no happiness only escapism :smh:.

So I try to remember these things on a day to day

Trying new restaurants.
Traveling
Learning new things.
Korean Spa Therapy ( every time I leave I feel so refreshed)

Although I dont like working in Technology however the flexibility and pay allows me the resources to contribute to those/things to make me happy.

1. My daughter
2. Traveling
3. Coaching and working out

Like yourself, helping others.

But on a larger scale, I’m just happy within myself. Got that peace of mind thing going on. :lol:

All 3 of these. I took a break from a real workout routine/lifestyle and need to get back to that.

My daughter, good ole family time, and travelling

pr0n
traveling
food
my stuff animal
watching movies
gym
attending sports events
hanging out with the fam/friends
shopping
doing nothing at home

Last edited:
Family - Goes without saying. Family is everything. Whether it's your friends who I consider brothers or my actual family. I don't know where I would be without them.

Film - I love everything about movies. I've wanted to a screenwriter since I was 9. After a few years of given up on that dream to fight (literally) with corporate America, I've recently returned to Final Draft and giving my passion a real try. Not an easy feat but nothing makes me happier than movies.

Financial Advising - Started my own business in 2017 consulting personal finance and I've realized that's my calling. Nothing better than helping ppl get their finances on the right track and seeing results. Plus, who doesn't love getting paid for something you created yourself. Hoping to (God Willing) start seminars where I can teach financial literacy in high schools across America. There's a lot of hurdles in my way but I'm determined and I'm lucky to have met a few people willing to help me.

Fitness - I know it's cliche but the gym has changed my life for the better tenfold.

Having a good time with solid people
Being able to truly relax without anything stressing my mind
Some fire tree while I kick back
Traveling to new places
Seeing people in my circle hitting their goals

coming home after a long, ****ty day at work and walking through the door to see your family excited to see you. i'll never get tired of hearing "DADDY'S HOME!"

So many things............but most of them require money so I guess you could say in the end it all comes down to money

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom