What Makes You Happy?

Whatsup Nt, i've been going through some stuff and i really just cant get out of this way im feeling. I have started walking , talking to someone , but nothing is working. What do you guys do? Any advice will help. 

I'm sorry to hear that things are going well for yourself. Hopefully things get better soon enough, but until then I would suggest exercising. Not just walking but running or playing a sport of some kind. The endorphins that release afterwards have a similar affect as morphine. It will actually make you "feel " happy while you then hopefully tackle the issues that are making you feel down in the first place.

http://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/exercise-depression

Give it a shot! And best of luck!

Yeah, try sports OP. At some point I wasn't necessarily unhappy, but just bored. Once I got back to playing basketball regularly, it really gets me going to just put it all on the court.

Some things that help me get out of a rough spot:

- Get nice in the weight room

- Eat your favorite foods

- Go for a drive

- Chill at the park

pimp.gif

- Bball

- Hang with friends

- Read a good book

- Improve yourself (physically, mentally, emotionally w/e)

- Fresh cut

- Fresh clothes

I made a thread about the exact same thing about two weeks ago, OP. Some good advice in there. I've hit the gym (literally) every day since then. I'm on that treadmil and I zone out. I've also started becoming more social the last week or so. Talking more to the women, damn near have a girl now. And I've started commanding respect, but not in an overpowering way. I let my knowledge flow about different things and folks have started coming up to me with questions and concerns. It's hard to explain OP, but it's like this switch in my mind was flicked ON and I can't help but give 110% all day, every day, in every thing. I've also started compiling a playlist of songs that inspire me and get me going every day. My top ones right are

I've lost about 12 pounds in two weeks OP. I'm seeing progress and that is what is making me happy. I want the same for you, brother. Read these replies. A lot of love in this thread. 

http://niketalk.com/t/603641/nt-im-at-a-crossroads-and-i-need-help

don't want to keep adding a text of wall OP, but I can't sleep at night recently because I'm HUNGRY. I need to and want to get better daily. Thoughts are constantly running through my mind on how I can make today better than I did yesterday. Now, I was raised in the church. But as I got older, I stopped going regularly. I'm not sure if you are spiritual OP, but I finally put all my weight onto the Big Man upstairs. I literally said "Look, I'm struggling. I'm giving it all to You, and I'm not going to stress about it anymore.". I talk to myself and God all the time OP. It may sound off, but it feels good to let everything out. 

I been joggin the past few days and it makes me happy because it makes my body happy

And I'm hungry too

sitting on my couch watching football on sundays
eating pizza
ice cold coke
snowboarding a freshly groomed trail or some fresh powder
scoring in a hockey game

Being laid up in bed watching anime.

Chilling with my closest __s

Smelling heavenly.

Copping stuff I've wanted for a while.

don't moneyto keep adding a text of wall OP, but I can't sleep at night recently because I'm HUNGRY. I need to and want to get better daily. Thoughts are constantly running through my mind on how I can make today better than I did yesterday. Now, I was raised in the church. But as I got older, I stopped going regularly. I'm not sure if you are spiritual OP, but I finally put all my weight onto the Big Man upstairs. I literally said "Look, I'm struggling. I'm giving it all to You, and I'm not going to stress about it anymore.". I talk to myself and God all the time OP. It may sound off, but it feels good to let everything out. 
send me your info man, i will send you some money

Making music because nothing feels greater than getting the idea I had out in real life. I also like cooking, watching anime, & just chilling out on the porch when it's cool outside.

happiness just like its opposite are emotions, a state of mind. keep yourself busy like 16 hrs/day (8hr sleep) doing something you love to do and time can pass quickly....

go to movies/mall
play ball
drive around
play cards
pray
cook
volunteer
organize and order things
phone/talk
self educate/practice/train free; resources from net/library
excercise
outdoor camping/hike bike
photography/media audio video producing editing
fortune telling/palm reading (find your future)
network/socialize/connect with certain right true people
vacation/get away/travel

since this recession alot of people are struggling dude...hope it gets better

Last edited by a moderator:
my grandparents

my parents

my brother

some of my family

my main homie he's like a brother

working out

listening to music

reading

sex

making other people laugh/smile

helping people out in their situations

getting a good night sleep after working hard all day

learning something new

skateboarding, basketball, michelada at the beach, chillin with a good homie. 

gotta look for what makes YOU happy. keep searching.

niketalk members

niketalk members growing up and flourishing makes me happy also

i still have dreams of hitting the lotto one day and throwing the best summit ever..............OG and New Members

Back
Top Bottom