What makes you interesting? YOU in particular, you reading this right now. im talking to you.

I DJ on the radio

I i've traveled a lot

I know a lot of random things because I like to research for its own sake

I speak french and have cursory knowledge of spanish and arabic

almost everybody is born with a photographic memory
Not when they act like they don't know you, even though you've just talked with them not too long ago.

Part of my username "expanium" is actually from an MP3 cd-player that I once bought.  But I use the name as in expanding my mind and thoughts

Here goes:

-I'm a news junkie... I follow foreign/domestic affairs avidly among many other topics
-I've killed people whilst in the military and survived several ambushes and IED attacks
-I practice jiu jitsu, greco roman and muay thai kickboxing
-I got my *** kicked by Ronda Rousey while rolling with her at the gym
-Smoked herb with the Diaz brothers
-I study the cosmos and find the Universe fascinating
-I skateboard and was pretty good at it until I broke my ankle
-I'll be going to jail for at least a year in the next couple of months
-I've experienced deep depression
-I once saw Michael Jordan talking to Bugs Bunny on a poster on my wall while on acid (Spacejam poster)

That's about it... nothing particularly mind-blowing on my part but a good post which made me remember some interesting times in my life. :smile:

Quick Additions:

-I've been homeless in Italy and New Orleans
-I was almost robbed by a Haitian hooker (well, a troupe of them) while receiving oral sex in an alleyway in Spain (or Italy, don't remember)
-I may have a child in Mexico

Last edited:
Here goes:

-I'm a news junkie... I follow foreign/domestic affairs avidly among many other topics
-I've killed people whilst in the military and survived several ambushes and IED attacks
-I once saw Michael Jordan talking to Bugs Bunny on a poster on my wall while on acid (Spacejam poster)

That's about it... nothing particularly mind-blowing on my part but a good post which made me remember some interesting times in my life.
smile.gif

Quick Additions:

-I was almost robbed by a Haitian hooker (well, a troupe of them) while receiving oral sex in an alleyway in Spain (or Italy, don't remember)
Now this is interesting

Why are you going to jail? If yo don't mind me asking sir

Last edited:
Damn, that was more of a confession.

Assuming you're addressing me (which you very well may not be) I'll tell you one thing which you may or may not realize: When facing certain convictions and accusations which may result in a prison sentence it's imperative that you research the law in your state which you have been charged with (regarding the law that you were accused of breaking) to see if there is anything that you can embrace which may lessen a sentence/throw out the case completely.

Last edited:
Assuming you're addressing me (which you very well may not be) I'll tell you one thing which you may or may not realize: When facing certain convictions and accusations which may result in a prison sentence it's imperative that you research the law in your state which you have been charged with (regarding the law that you were accused of breaking) to see if there is anything that you can embrace which may lessen a sentence/throw out the can completely.

I was brother, hope I didn't offend you. I wish you luck with this matter, and sincerely hope you beat the case.

i taught myself about audio equipment and i work as an audio technician for a production that makes millions ever year.

no school no degrees no certificates, i noticed when i was little that alot of the rap songs that were big back then had parts of songs i had heard on my moms tapes..

as i got older i would read producers interviews and when scratch magazine came out, it opened my mind up to the basic tools utilized by the greats.

i have gotten great jobs based on my self taught knowledge of audio stuff, i got a job as a projectionist and i learned alot from my boss who designed theatres,

i used every thing i learned from that for my next job and because of that i was moved into the audio booth.

i own tons of records and ive been offered by local rappers to by my beats..only my close friends know about me making music, im not one of those dudes that tells the world that they make beats and w/e..thats just not me..i dont have anything online for the sole reason that i dont want anyone taking it and rapping and pooping over my stuff..

my job takes alot of focus, if i mess up i mess up the whole show, since most of the show is prerecorded and lipsynced..

im also told i think of funny things to say on the fly..

Last edited:
i taught myself about audio equipment and i work as an audio technician for a production that makes millions ever year.

no school no degrees no certificates, i noticed when i was little that alot of the rap songs that were big back then had parts of songs i had heard on my moms tapes..

as i got older i would read producers interviews and when scratch magazine came out, it opened my mind up to the basic tools utilized by the greats.

i have gotten great jobs based on my self taught knowledge of audio stuff, i got a job as a projectionist and i learned alot from my boss who designed theatres,

i used every thing i learned from that for my next job and because of that i was moved into the audio booth.

i own tons of records and ive been offered by local rappers to by my beats..only my close friends know about me making music, im not one of those dudes that tells the world that they make beats and w/e..thats just not me..i dont have anything online for the sole reason that i dont want anyone taking it and rapping and pooping over my stuff..

my job takes alot of focus, if i mess up i mess up the whole show, since most of the show is prerecorded and lipsynced..

im also told i think of funny things to say on the fly..
Come on, share us your myspace music, soundcloud, and soundclick
JK. Would love to hear your beats though 

Here goes:

That's about it... nothing particularly mind-blowing on my part but a good post which made me remember some interesting times in my life. :smile:

Quick Additions:

avy + SN + post. hahaha

Last edited:
my cousin is the host of a countdown show on tv
I see/talk to dead people........like when i was young my grandmother got freaked out and removed me from the house until i "stopped"
like 330 in the morning is when i get random "visit" it kinda like being sleep but aware....it a real crap shoot sometimes good sometimes bad.
My dreams im fully aware and can control them Im always in some sort of arcade

Half the women in Bastrop texas has had my meat in their mouth......I work in a deli..........

my cousin is the host of a countdown show on tv
I see/talk to dead people........like when i was young my grandmother got freaked out and removed me from the house until i "stopped"
like 330 in the morning is when i get random "visit" it kinda like being sleep but aware....it a real crap shoot sometimes good sometimes bad.

My dreams im fully aware and can control them Im always in some sort of arcade

Half the women in Bastrop texas has had my meat in their mouth......I work in a deli..........
do you place requests? or do they just appear randomly 

do you place requests? or do they just appear randomly 

Mostly random but when there is trouble with my oldest brother my grandfather comes to me when it my mom my grandmother who just passed away last year comes. they are usually spot on . when my grandmother was dying last summer my grandfather "visited" and said to check on her. The bad visit are BAD like Ive relived people drowning and killings. I absolutely hate Halloween night, trees , large bodies of water.....and 330 sometime i try to cheat and stay awake to not have the visit. It happens more when I actually drift to sleep. For instance if i fall asleep watching tv rather than saying ok im going to sleep at such and such time.

Back
Top Bottom