what mixtapes do you think NTers havent heard that they NEED to hear?

kevin-cossom-hook-vs-bridge.jpg

a-kid-named-cudi.jpg

Can anybody tell me some good currensy mixtapes? Ive heard how fly and heard him on some features and want to hear more from him. Where should i start?

Can anybody tell me some good currensy mixtapes? Ive heard how fly and heard him on some features and want to hear more from him. Where should i start?

Man that K.R.I.T tape suprised the +!$+ out of me. I barely check out anything you guys suggest cause most of it sucks, but that +!$+ is the truth man. You guys who are naming artist not many know should have the mp3 player like taylavell so dudes would be less hesitant to give it a listen, because I know that's the only reason I gave Krit a listen and I'm so damn grateful for that. A lot of people aren't gonna search for a mixtape by someone they never heard of, so if it's something you truly feel is worth it just go that extra step man.

Man that K.R.I.T tape suprised the +!$+ out of me. I barely check out anything you guys suggest cause most of it sucks, but that +!$+ is the truth man. You guys who are naming artist not many know should have the mp3 player like taylavell so dudes would be less hesitant to give it a listen, because I know that's the only reason I gave Krit a listen and I'm so damn grateful for that. A lot of people aren't gonna search for a mixtape by someone they never heard of, so if it's something you truly feel is worth it just go that extra step man.

Back
Top Bottom