What Mod Banned You?

That was randy from the wire... He got in trouble in school and dropped dime...LMAO yall be having me dyin on NT... Never been warned.....FTW

Im banned proof
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

CROSSISOM wrote:
I think Dirty banned me. I asked him why and got no response. I found out by going through some threads I posted in though.
as if Dirty replies to any pm's
laugh.gif

he does
consistently

holden, for quoting an insult in a PYP....i would be well over 10,000 if it wasnt for that.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by eight2one

holden, for quoting an insult in a PYP....i would be well over 10,000 if it wasnt for that.
10,000 huh?!
thats it I woulda been on Dirty status
laugh.gif
Im gonna ignore and keep staring at your avy.

holdenmichael warned me because I had a chad hugo freestyle video that had a little curse in it (on some goofy context status, wasn't that serious).Meanwhile, EVERY videos linked on this site got curses. Then I realized he was targeting me cause I was bashing on his corny lakers. KUDOS, way to abuse yourpower.
smh.gif

Hey Dirty, could I get my sig privileges back that you banned a number of months ago? Appreciate that.

I forgot.. Does any Mod want to take credit for banning me... it was when i posted two girls one cup long time ago and exposed everyone to it for the first formany.. 30+ replies within 2min

HOLDEN MICHAEL BANNED ME CAUSE HE THOUGHT I WAS TRYIN TO "RESELL" IN ONE OF THE OFFICAL JB POSTS

Holden, after i posted a gun pic and told some dude to use it on himself. After a year dirty unbanned me and then banned the sn i was using at the time whichwas a loner sn from a friend lol

Back
Top Bottom