What momment does the DMP2 define????

these are trash why are people buying them, the concept is lame and the quality looks horrible people should boycott these so that JB learns to give customerswhat they want which is quality products with fair prices and nike air back on the sneakers

that were getting the first package of the year for '09! more to come. and it's spelled "moment", not "momment"!

what ever they put out they will sell.....

it cost them nothing ot make the shoes and the profit margin is so wide that they can make a DMP with out any defining moments

Originally Posted by Jay1027

these are trash why are people buying them, the concept is lame and the quality looks horrible people should boycott these so that JB learns to give customers what they want which is quality products with fair prices and nike air back on the sneakers
Boycotting is not going to work LOL. The sooner people like you learn that, the better. I understand what you want but JB will make moneyregardless so they could care less about boycotting. You can say they are "trash" all you want but the fact of the matter is people are going to buythem regardless of your opinion. I am buying them because I like them. I don't care for the concept. I like the shoe point blank. Until EVERYONE boycottsand JB begins to lose SERIOUS money, you and people like you will get what you want. Like I told someone else on here, you "boycotting" is 1 lessperson in my way to get what I want and like.
tongue.gif

The label "DMP" doesn't even belong on these shoes and the 3m's should have dropped separately like they did overseas
tired.gif

it defines the moment that you pay 310 for some shoes that comes in a box that looks like the bulls court

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

it is the moment where JB put consumers to the test to see if they will continue to buy their crap. the moment is yours

Haha so true!!
laugh.gif
I left JB for good. No more packages and other crapthey are pumping out.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

The label "DMP" doesn't even belong on these shoes and the 3m's should have dropped separately like they did overseas
tired.gif

if they dropped them seperately they would be 125 a piece....in a pack its 160

its just business

Originally Posted by maxi320

Not to flame but I would say that a lot of pretty big stuff happened before 1991. I see what your saying tho, thats when the 'chips started coming. I just
wouldnt want the uninformed to be mislead.

NBA Defensive Player of the Year, 1988.

NBA Rookie of the Year, 1984-85.

Five-time regular season Most Valuable Player, 1987-88, 1990-91, 1991-92, 1995-96, 1997-98.

Second player to win seven straight scoring titles, 1986-87 to 1992-93

All-Defense first team six straight years, 1988-93. Also 1996-1998.

All-NBA first team seven straight years, 1987-93. Also 1996-1998.

3,041 points in 1986-87 were the third-highest total in NBA history.

Scored a playoff-record 63 points in a 1986 first-round game against Boston

Member of United States gold medal-winning Olympic teams in 1984, 1992.

Scored career-best 69 points against Cleveland, March 28, 1990.

Good stuff
eek.gif
Good to see someone who really knows their stuff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by desent

Its the moment Hypebeasts and Resellers cop a lot of packs and flood the market while JB laughs... And after they flood the market and dont make that "profit" they will run back to the store like a raging bull to return it!
/Thread
roll.gif

jordan scored 60+ points in the Vs

i forgot what team he did it against. it might be portland.

ive been waiting for someone to bring this up! i aint copping either pair they're terrible. they are not DMPs

Originally Posted by I Stay Lift

IMO, people are buggin'on the name for no good reason. Aside from the fact it pales in comparison to the 1st DMP, I don't understand the negativity/resentment. Afterall, as the saying goes: "what's in a name?"

Even if it's a stretch, the figurative meaning/idea behind the pack, even if only as a device for marketing( hype production ), isn't str8 ******ed. It's as sound as the figurative meanings behind many poems/short stories you could read. Plus, & no diss. to anyone, but? ..they're shoes guys, just shoes. We love'em, to a lot of us they are: "NOT just shoes" ..but even a hardcore sneakerhead should be objective enough to know ..they go on your feet. Less dudes cares what their boxers are named, & they touch ya'junk. Blah. Just sayin'.

All of us old enuff'to have seen this man become what the mere mention of his name denotes today? Saw him poised for total domination in those Vs. Standing on the precipice in those Vs. The imagery really isn't that far of a stretch. That's probably hard for heads who came AFTER he was gone, or came in when he was a Wizard, or before it was cooler to "hate" than it was to have an opinion & know it's ONLY an opinion ,to feel. Real talk. If you SAW the legacy created, you're probably more likely to enjoy the lower #'d Js, IMO, & that's 1 of a few reasons I sweat the Vs STILL, after all these years..

I care about the red suede bleeding/3M cracking, NOT what the label says on the box.
If they were called: Bubbles, I'd still cop. Blah.

A meaningless opinion.

Great post - couldn't agree more. I'm not as much worried about what they call it or what it "symbolizes" - I just know Ireally, really, really dig V's!

Can't wait to cop the AJV Bubbles pack tomorrow!

Like I said before, it can be called hamburger and ketchup pack and I'd cop. Idc what its called, I like the shoes and I'm copping. I don't carewhat all the haters say.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by maxi320

Not to flame but I would say that a lot of pretty big stuff happened before 1991. I see what your saying tho, thats when the 'chips started coming. I just
wouldnt want the uninformed to be mislead.

NBA Defensive Player of the Year, 1988.

NBA Rookie of the Year, 1984-85.

Five-time regular season Most Valuable Player, 1987-88, 1990-91, 1991-92, 1995-96, 1997-98.

Second player to win seven straight scoring titles, 1986-87 to 1992-93

All-Defense first team six straight years, 1988-93. Also 1996-1998.

All-NBA first team seven straight years, 1987-93. Also 1996-1998.

3,041 points in 1986-87 were the third-highest total in NBA history.

Scored a playoff-record 63 points in a 1986 first-round game against Boston

Member of United States gold medal-winning Olympic teams in 1984, 1992.

Scored career-best 69 points against Cleveland, March 28, 1990.

Good stuff
eek.gif
Good to see someone who really knows their stuff
pimp.gif

I'm not saying he did this but he could have went and got the info off Google.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Like I said before, it can be called hamburger and ketchup pack and I'd cop. Idc what its called, I like the shoes and I'm copping. I don't care what all the haters say.

roll.gif
I agree though.

The dmp slapped on this is for no reason other than to create hype. the shoes arent horrible but a dmp, no
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom