Where the wild things are
BLACK DYNAMITE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The road
Law abiding citizen
The ministers...

More then a game is out too and Paranormal activity...

I had all the trailers in the post then i went to post and yuku deleted em all
nerd.gif

Man I was SO set to see Where The Wild Things Are and then your post reminded me The Road came out today as well.

Yea the road is gonna sneak by un noticed like children of men...a good movie with a bunch of big box office movies over-shadowing it.

Black Dynamite looks pretty epic. I forgot The Road was coming out so thanks for reminding me, and I heard Law Abiding Citizen was Godawful. So those two, plusmy girl wants to see Couples Retreat.

Black Dynamite and Where the wild things WILL BE seen. The Road when its on DVD because I like movie's with stories like at home more then theater

--GF wants to watch Couples Retreat. I aint particular.
--Kinda wanna see Law Abiding Citizen also though.

^ yo couples retreat is mad funny! I seen Paranormal Activity last night, damn man, had chicken skin damn near the whole movie...I thought it was worth the8.50...

Hey_

It was supposed to be Black Dynamite,

but its not showing anywhere in Florida.

Julius F. Wrek

I'm gonna see something this evening. Most likely Where the Wild Things Are. I'd like to check Black Dynamite, but I'm not sure if it's reallyall that funny.

Someone has to have already seen it

I saw paranormal activity last night
it was ok, I wasn't really that scared though. Worth the $16-17 I paid though for me and the girl

we WERE gonna see law abiding citizen until that theater started showing paranormal activity and I found out, I may still go see that tonight but I don'tknow if I wanna go see another movie today.

Back
Top Bottom