What movie scene do you empathize with the most?

Life as a House--- when he loses his dad...it reminds me of my grandfather and his stubborness and I just lost him in May and so it hits home pretty hard.

Life as a House--- when he loses his dad...it reminds me of my grandfather and his stubborness and I just lost him in May and so it hits home pretty hard.

In The Cure there's this scene(2 scenes actually) where Brad Renfro is at his best friend's funeral. Looking down at his dead best friend he takes his shoe. Then Brad gives his dead friend his shoe to cup in his hands. In an earlier scene Brad and his friend were sleeping in a tent at a lake. Brad's friend is becoming very sick and he has cold sweats/nightmare while he sleeps. Brad's friend can't sleep because he's homesick and scared that there isn't a cure for HIV. So Brad gives him his shoe to hold onto while he's sleeping. Brad says(not exactly) "Hold onto my shoe while you sleep and if you wake up and you're scared/alone you'll say wait a minute how can I be alone if I'm holding Brad's smelly shoe. That means I'm safe in my sleeping bag and Brad is close by. 
frown.gif

In The Cure there's this scene(2 scenes actually) where Brad Renfro is at his best friend's funeral. Looking down at his dead best friend he takes his shoe. Then Brad gives his dead friend his shoe to cup in his hands. In an earlier scene Brad and his friend were sleeping in a tent at a lake. Brad's friend is becoming very sick and he has cold sweats/nightmare while he sleeps. Brad's friend can't sleep because he's homesick and scared that there isn't a cure for HIV. So Brad gives him his shoe to hold onto while he's sleeping. Brad says(not exactly) "Hold onto my shoe while you sleep and if you wake up and you're scared/alone you'll say wait a minute how can I be alone if I'm holding Brad's smelly shoe. That means I'm safe in my sleeping bag and Brad is close by. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

For me its has to be "Click"

Two scenes in particular I know had a lot of people tearing up

Where he rewinds when his dad says "I love you, son"

The rain scene where he "dies"

Same here

Originally Posted by eeibaby

For me its has to be "Click"

Two scenes in particular I know had a lot of people tearing up

Where he rewinds when his dad says "I love you, son"

The rain scene where he "dies"

Same here

^I made the mistake of watching that movie with a blunt lit... felt repulsed at the thought of weed for like 5 whole minutes after that movie
sick.gif
laugh.gif

^I made the mistake of watching that movie with a blunt lit... felt repulsed at the thought of weed for like 5 whole minutes after that movie
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom