What Nike Flights are these??

these look kinda like hyperflights, can someone help me out here? thanks!
45e26a14e534431ed41e19c607bdedc7defaefd4.pjpg

air flight lite. horrible horrible shoe. The heal cushioning wasnt bad, but the forefoot was nothing but foam. the forefoot split across the front after a few wears, the lateral side, the black at the forefoot running too the upper heal, splits out, we had them for team shoes my senior year in HS, mine split out during practice one day. terrible terible shoe. doesnt look to bad, but avoid at all cost.

still though couldve had a worse team shoe, it came down to these or the team color dada cdubbz

sorry for the double post, but nike released another older model as the air flight lite as well.

for some reason my post on this earlier didnt show up

anyways the shoe is called the air flight lite. before you flame me yes there was an older shoe called the flight lite. Anyways this shoe is horrible it is a knock off of the hyperflight this is possibly the only shoe that could have possibly sucked worse than the hyperflights, the air sole in the heal was pretty nice but fore foot was just hard eva foam, after a few wearings the rigid are support cracks the shoe basically in half. This was the team shoe of my team my senior year of HS. The lateral side, where the black rubber on the side is splits out its a common area of failure on this shoe. mine split out on me during practice nearly killed me. avoid this shoe at all cost.

could have been worse though, it came down to either this shoe or the team color dada cdubbz. that wouldve just sucked.

minor note. There are at least three other shoes with air flight lite in the name. The original one from 1990(?) the air flight lite 2,and another air flight lite around 2000.

Back
Top Bottom