What NTers have you met offline? And how were they?

i met spike_tee i think his sn is deadstock something like that we was both picking up spacejams....cool guy even though he looks 85

Originally Posted by ricky robot

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

David - He went to one of the local/rival high schools. We met for something prom related. My grandpa likes him and now my dad does too.
Ricky - His university was playing my university in Rugby. The day before, David and I took him around town to various places. We lost. :'(
We won.
pimp.gif

Met RATx and MECKS in LA last month.

Met Lyrical JKilla at a Yeezy campout almost a year ago.

All cool people.
pimp.gif
What division you play in?
nerd.gif
You gonna be at that Chicago tourney?

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

David - He went to one of the local/rival high schools. We met for something prom related. My grandpa likes him and now my dad does too.
Ricky - His university was playing my university in Rugby. The day before, David and I took him around town to various places. We lost. :'(
We won.
pimp.gif

All cool people.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
D-II (Arizona State). Nah, I don't think so.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

henz0 for a jersey sale...then I bumped into him again a few days later at the post office
laugh.gif

I hear too many stories of this guy hustling jerseys and warm up jackets
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

only two...

I met RyanKMD, we went to a few sporting events

And I've sort of met mossified, I see him at work all the time but we've never acknowledged we know each other.... its always mad awkward
roll.gif

When I worked at finish line some of my coworkers were NTers but I didn't know their names

nerd.gif
oh is that you sol?  i wasn't where you disappeared to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

only two...

And I've sort of met mossified, I see him at work all the time but we've never acknowledged we know each other.... its always mad awkward
roll.gif

When I worked at finish line some of my coworkers were NTers but I didn't know their names
laugh.gif
Why don't you ever talk to him?

like over the years? 200? no joke, from summits and sneaker stuff and Id consider like 3-4 of them good friends till this day that I talk to on the Norm

I sold Manglors cousin some blk/red 11's for the low. Dude quite possibly the largest man I have ever seen....No Romo.

Originally Posted by classified

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

only two...

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Why don't you ever talk to him?

roll.gif

I would compare it to freshman year of college, when I first got facebook, and everyone went crazy adding random people on facebook before school started.

Then you'd be walking around campus and someone would look familiar and you realize you know them from facebook, and it was real awkward. You both look at eachother for a minute and then keep walking
roll.gif

mainly the ones i met from summits

i met a dude from here in new york during the summer when i sold my penny magic procut

then i met my dude bel air/inglewood and whatever his other banned usernames are a bunch of times from either my old job or from hustling tj maxx sale fitted hats lmao

everyone i've met off the board has been cool though

q has super long fingers.

you know the expression "you scratch my back, and ill scratch yours." well he doesnt need your help.

met some dudes at a socal summit couple years ago...

other than that I met shaqrules.

all NTers I've met have been mad cool!

I'm going to dollabill87's wedding on the 12th...

But we work together. I have plans of meeting a few NTers in the future though.

We won.
pimp.gif

All cool people.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
D-II (Arizona State). Nah, I don't think so.
why you using my real name.
mad.gif
SMH.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Met a good # of these (MyT) bamma's (MyT) playing ball over the summer. Fresh, Airmaxpenny, Cubanref, MezOne (a.k.a Pepe Sanchez), DOEBOI, ummmmm My man MJSAVER (
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
), my son Clarence (
nerd.gif
)  ...Uhhhhh, %!!!, I forgot everybody's SN but it was a good # out there. The discussion about the Knicks draft at the pizzeria was jokes (And I remember AMP %$!+@$!@ on Steph Curry too
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
)

Got up w/ Henz this summer and last summer.

Bought some hats from the CapCity contingent.

Met up w/ the boy Truth a couple weekends ago.

Me and ElderWatsonDiggs played Flag out here in NC. Well, I played, he got hurt
laugh.gif

Everybody seemed to be cool peeps.
This guy......
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Only people I've met were the NYC NTers who came through the LaGuardia b ball summits.... Shouts to DatzNasty for flying in from Oklahoma tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Most of the dudes I know I met from playing ball at LaGuardia... Patrick Ewing Jr.(Dre)
laugh.gif
, henz, AMP, mez, datznasty,true blue, fresh, whytewunder and a couple of other dudes... I play football with the boy whytewunder now on saturdays... Oh and I work with Mayor
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ i could have met that guy but he doesn't like to speak up i guess...
laugh.gif

some of the dudes that post in the DMV forum at a summit...

they were all cool even tho i didn't talk to all of them...

i meet a few....mostly DMV cats.Hopefully we can touch bases again....

Back
Top Bottom