what numbered jordans are coming in 09

if the 2's, 3's, 5's, and 6's are commin out..

i jus wanna know what color the 6's are comming out in ... any one knoww

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

aj7bcharcoala.jpg
aj7bcharcoalb.jpg

better go line up now
grin.gif

not true anymore...switched with raptors

Jordan 1-23 are releasing all in one pack for $5000 all black/red colorway quickstrike exclusive premiere in july then again december i got mine lastweek....dont get caught slippin on this pack....i'll keep u posted...just hold your breath.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Jordan 1-23 are releasing all in one pack for $5000 all black/red colorway quickstrike exclusive premiere in july then again december i got mine last week....dont get caught slippin on this pack....i'll keep u posted...just hold your breath.

You cant be serious....

these are the numbered jordans that will release will this year

1's
2's(maybe)
3's
4's(maybe)
5's
6's(only gatorade no infrareds so get over it)
7's
11's
12's

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

i need me some spacejams!!! i bet they will release a pair of xi during december

they will not come in december JB normally releases bred colorways for xmas, or a colorway with red in it, and this xmas will be a surprise
wink.gif

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

i need me some spacejams!!! i bet they will release a pair of xi during december

they will not come in december JB normally releases bred colorways for xmas, or a colorway with red in it, and this xmas will be a surprise
wink.gif

Oh Don't tell them That Sole now the rumormill is going to run into overdrive lol......... Oh Boy All I can Say for now is JB Ain't Done yet! Prepareto be broke this second half of this year and Next Peoples............... 'Nuff Said.... for now anyways

"Goliath" got me keeping the faith ,
bring that heat out in the 3rd and 4th quarter J.B.
My collects are in need of some new homies.....

I cant wait for this Jordan drought to end !!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom