What of R Kelly's albums do you need to get the best work from him?

If you knew somebody who never heard any of Kell's stuff, what albums would you recommend? It can be one, or it can be all of em. I'm just curiouswhat you would say. Thanks

My personal favorite is tp2.com but I think a lot of people would say 12 play. Either way from I don't think anyone is touching kellz on the r and b tipfrom 1990 to now. Deafinitly the greatest r & b artist of my generation. And yes Double Up is fire.

12 Play....one of the greatest R&B albums of all time...to the guy that posted earlier, Double Up was one of the worst albums ive ever heard...didnt evenburn it.
I'm seeing him in concert tomorrow tho

TP2.com hands down its crack

smokin.gif

TP-2.com is a masterpiece. I was a youngin when he released his earlier works (12 play, R. Kelly) so i'm not really sure how it is, I'm quite sureit's pretty good tho.

YO! Either 12 Play or TP-2.com. End discussion. DF!!!
Right on Ant.

R is by far his most AMBITIOUS album, but it's not his best. There are tons and tons of classics on it, but there is a lot of filler as well.

On another note, it's disgusting how much he has fallen off. What's worse is that he has fallen off on purpose and NOT because he don't have itanymore.

possibly in this order

1. chocolate factory

2. tp2.com

3. R. (double cd)

4. love land (unreleased full album)

5. twelve play

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

possibly in this order

1. chocolate factory

2. tp2.com

3. R. (double cd)

4. love land (unreleased full album)

5. twelve play
There it is. Chocolate Factory was definitely a hot joint. That joint Forever More is somethin serious
pimp.gif

^ Pastor... I think you're right fam.

Chocolate Factory is undoubtably a classic. I think TP2 and Chocolate Factory are my most listened to CD's by far. And Loveland is
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom