What order would you rank T.I.'s albums?

Just wondering what order NT would rank T.I.'s albums
List of albums
I'm Serious
Trap Muzik
Urban Legend
King
T.I. vs. T.I.P.
Paper Trail
No Mercy

Here's my personal list...

1. Trap Muzik :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
2. Urban Legend
3. Paper Trail/King
4. I'm Serious
5. T.I. vs. T.I.P.
6. No Mercy :smh: :smh: :smh:

Trap Muzik
I'm Serious
King
Paper Trail
Urban Legend
No Mercy
Domani rapping
T.I. vs. T.I.P

i said it before on here, but when Trap Muzik dropped, TI absolutely RAN the south...in the last 10 years, there's only been 2 albums that dropped in the A that absolutely everybody was bumping for months on in, and that's Trap Muzik and TM:101

i said it before on here, but when Trap Muzik dropped, TI absolutely RAN the south...in the last 10 years, there's only been 2 albums that dropped in the A that absolutely everybody was bumping for months on in, and that's Trap Muzik and TM:101

Because Trap Muzik was really a ill *** album, but so many people overlook that. It was on point from front to back. Can't name a better album out the south since that didnt have Outkast on the cover..

Oh and Bezzle....bruh...I wish I was old enough to have a car when that came out.

Because Trap Muzik was really a ill *** album, but so many people overlook that. It was on point from front to back. Can't name a better album out the south since that didnt have Outkast on the cover..
Oh and Bezzle....bruh...I wish I was old enough to have a car when that came out.
I was a freshman in college when it came out and that's all you heard in the "A" was Trap Muzik, TM: 101 & Trap Or Die and I totally agree with malikdagoat, I still play it from time to time now :smokin

Trap Muzik getting obvious love, but glad to see Urban Legend being recognized. Some huge records on that album :smokin

1. Trap Muzik- 24's was my SHT! IMO he cant make a song better. Had me ready to trap outside of West End then go to buy some jerseys from that store in Greenbriar across from the Foot Locker
2. King- Full of bangers (Top Back, Bankhead, Why You Wanna, What you Know, etc.)
3a. I'm Serious- Dope Boyz in the trap>>
3b. Urban Legend- This was a tie to me at least 5 bangers on here as well
4. Paper Trail- This album was a sleeper that put "mainstream" america onto him. Whatever you like and Live your life w/ Rihanna destroyed the charts
5. T.I. Vs T.I.P.- ESPN killed Big ish Poppin in summer 08 lol. Da Dopeman was the best song on that album in my opinion

43657645. No Mercy- T.I....WTF was this bruh

Trap Muzik is probably his best album, but I have Urban Legend in front of it solely off "ASAP" :pimp: :pimp: That is my **** and still play it like I just found out about it.

Back
Top Bottom