What Part of the Game Is This? Vol. How Long Females Been Construing Scouting Reports?

purplexgrapes

Banned
So I met this jump via facebook. We've chopped it up a couple of times on aim and facebook chat the past few weeks. I noticed shorty was a bit hasty fromthe jump but didn't really pay it any mind. I just got done talking to her and she wasn't shy at all. She straight up came out with it and said shewants the D, !*@! all the other bull %!!%. Kind of seems like the way %!!% should be done don't it? Anyway peep the last thing she says to me before shelogs off:

At this point I'm laughing and kind of perplexed because I've never experienced anything like this before. Like word? Do I gotta attend a combinebefore I get the box as well?

My spider senses are tingling, something doesn't seem right. The whole situation is just kind of off and her demeanor is similar individuals that I'vehad strange experiences with in the past that I met through myspace/facebook. Eh I said !*@! it and sent her some pics anyway. She goes to UC Berkeleyallegedly so she's close and Ima need some good pearl to come back home to next week.

I don't know, I just thought it was kind of funny/strange/formal that she's screening my application like I'm applying for some kind of job
laugh.gif
.Any of yall ever dealt with some %!!% like this?

Pics for the beast:

Originally Posted by wj4

It sounds like a trap to me. Don't do it, man.

Damage has already been done, trust though I'll take the necessary precautions prior to actually meeting up with this broad.

The thing is I highly doubt her FB is fake. I've dealt with gay !!% dudes posing as females trying to get at me and the typical signs just aren'tthere.

My dude, don't send that pic. You know what us males do with those "special" pics? I bet this chick (if it is a chick) will do the same damnthing. You're about one email away from being put on blast.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

My dude, don't send that pic. You know what us males do with those "special" pics? I bet this chick (if it is a chick) will do the same damn thing. You're about one email away from being put on blast.

Like I said the pic was sent before I even made the thread.
tired.gif

I'm really worried about the pic being shown, my face isn't even in it. My question what's the best way to try and expose she/he/it but still be inthe clear if everything is legit. I was just gonna do it NT style and demand tagged & dated pics

Originally Posted by PurplexGrapes

My question what's the best way to try and expose she/he/it but still be in the clear if everything is legit. I was just gonna do it NT style and demand tagged & dated pics
This should have been some sort of, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" type of deal, but you missed out.
laugh.gif
You could stilltry though.

It's a rare I hope, she's probably the type that's use to guys flocking towards her or maybe she's fiend. Damn it's hard to read femalessometimes.

FTW, what part of the Bay she's in, that could mean a lot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jayfive10

and the pics she sent you?
a pm will do
tongue.gif

I gotchu in the am if she hits me back.

And how do I have more post than you in a week than you have in a year? I swear you and del be on that ultimate lurker status
laugh.gif

From the other thread tonight dealing with a maybe-fake fb profile
Originally Posted by PurplexGrapes

ask for a tagged pic with your name on it or just video chat
smile.gif

i hope for your sake that profile is real and its not a dude sittin behind that screen
laugh.gif

there was a thread simialr to this one a while ago when dude sent his "standby" pic to someone he thought was a chick
nerd.gif

chickys nice tho

its def a dude...a dude will get the most sexiest pics he can and use them. a girl like that isnt a out of the closet H** like that.

ive had a few girls i met at clubs / lounges request for pics of my D after a few phone convos, i always play along, im not ashamed of mine, and i always getsome nudes from them in return
pimp.gif

ive heard of these situations all the time....birds always asking for pics...nothing some "tagging" cant help you confirm..if she refuses..stopstaying up talking to dudes

Back
Top Bottom