What!!! PIET MONDRIAN SB DUNKS LO comes w/GUM SOLE ??? NEW PICS!!!!!!!

uniquekickz

Banned
a8826571b1f3c4ab0752e372f5ecc6c259c67a0e.pjpg
a8826571b1f3c4ab0752e372f5ecc6c259c67a0e.pjpg

pimp.gif
I personally think it's better, gives it somethingdifferent... still coppin.....( I thought they came w/ a black blk/wht sole, but looks like i was wrong..) I **$kin hateSURPRISES!!!!!!!
Got this pic from hypebeast.com. I see ppl on ebay selling them w/ black bottoms.... whats the deal/????
mad.gif

they'll still have a blk sole when they release. nikeskateboarding.com sometimes post pics of versions that don't release

For some reason i hate gum soles..it's a bad look imo..i will prolly pick these up when they release if there is not a gum sole..

thats a bright shoe. there have been way too many bright shoes being released in dunks.

Those things are so wack. I don't know what the hek you guys see in them....

huh? what? who? lol i was so over these but man i really love gum soles. toos a contrast color lace in there and it's good to go

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Those things are so wack. I don't know what the hek you guys see in them....

I see a artistic masterpiece in the form of a SNEAKER! Do ur research...... gum soles or not still gettin' copped...
roll.gif

Bright? Wack? You guys are crazy....This shoe is simple and dope. Exactly what SB has needed! Anyone know if these are limited or anything?

Originally Posted by witeout73

Bright? Wack? You guys are crazy....This shoe is simple and dope. Exactly what SB has needed! Anyone know if these are limited or anything
These r actually QS (QUICKSTRIKE) so yes they will be limited...

i think i like the gum sole better than the black...i might have to see these in person though

is the tongue leather?

Originally Posted by doyung9

it's a PS... I'm looking at my mondrians in person. it's black

eek.gif
u serious?? would u like to provide pictures/info?? lol

(callin ducktales for now)

Back
Top Bottom