What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

@lolojones Here's the picture from tonight! It was so great meeting you! #girlpower #USA pic.twitter.com/qtCc7WmF

Lolo Jones getting acquainted with the team

@LoPerdue: Oh heyy Lebron http://instagr.am/p/NjwNKgrNzV/

@LoPerdue: Lebron James just invited me to dinner... Um wuuuutttt?!?

@clairedonahue: Got to meet the USA Basketball team!!! You know making friends with Lebron! http://pic.twitter.com/Tx92MLgz

Allison Schmitt ‏@arschmitty: Just saw US bball team! @ebeisel34 & I got hugs from Kobe, bonded w Andre Iguodala,& thanks @MichaelPhelps for getting us get a pic w Lebron

Abby Johnston ‏@AbbyLJohnston: So pumped I got to meet another ohio olympian @kingjames #boss

Tumuaialii Anae ‏@tumua_AnEye: Fun dinner w the basketball team! @KingJames hope to see you guys at the pool! #olympicvillage @USAWP pic.twitter.com/7Ufx5fYK

Last edited:
bet the bball team got a pool to see who smashes lol
kobe probably encouraging vanessa to stay at home

Last edited:
:lol: :smh: @ These dames blowin' up spots on Twitter...

The least they could do is take the request to the DM Underworld of Twitter... :evil:

USA Hoop team bout to flourish tho...
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Yo question, on the $$$ these athletes makes. Is it safe to say the Men's basketball team is the most ballin (pun) out of everyone at the village?

This is getting Awkward. :nerd:
the black Olympic ring :lol:
Yeah, this thread is going to get out of hand :lol:.

funny part is, that could refer to that pic or to Lolo's balloon knot :lol:
Balloon knot :wow:. I've never seen that term used before. Something new to add to my vocabulary.

I see team USA is getting an early start. I bet if the older soccer stars were allowed at the Olympics they could rack up a good tally too. Beckham will put up good numbers by himself since he's an ambassador and not playing.

I have a feeling sextapes will leak from the village. Phones will be hacked or photos will be leaked

:lol: :smh: @ These dames blowin' up spots on Twitter...
The least they could do is take the request to the DM Underworld of Twitter... :evil:
USA Hoop team bout to flourish tho...
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Bruh, just imagine what the DM's of KD, James, Lebron, K Love, etc. look like though :smh: :smh:.

:rofl: :rofl: at these US Men's bball pics with other olympians though :lol: They are turning up that's for sure. Life not fair. |I

This is hilarious man. Like my man said, this is the first Olympics with Twitter so we will see a lot of funny material out there. But damn I wonder how much the other athletes are hatin that all of the girls want their mouthes filled up with basketball juice. 8)

Man if I was them, I'd forget these US broads since they can get that any time and focus on all the international women :lol:

So jelly, that LoPerdue chick with the long curls is my first olympic crush of the 2012 summer games
:smokin

Back
Top Bottom