What shoe is this?? It has a AJ 6 mid/bottom sole.?

There's no clear sign to know if it's a Jordan shoe or a Nike shoe.. It must be relatively new by the tinted blue bottom sole.

I doubt these are fakes but who knows. Any positive help is appreciated. I would love to work on my '91 sport blue sole swap ASAP!

By the way, this is NOT me in the picture. I took it off internet somewhere and it had no information on it.

Last edited:
Whatever that is, I never wanna see it again. Put that in a spoiler or give a warning or something, that's horrific dude:x

And you don't have a sku to look them up or anything? Was that some random return you received without a box & no shipment?
I'm assuming that's you in the pic right now lol.

That's a new enough pic since that's a current style Finishline shirt, my guess is it's some new release that we'll see on shelves for years to come until they turn dust brown.

Nah sorry it's not me in the picture. I found it in a facebook group. I would of copped the size I needed and that would have been a wrap

I really hope they're from walmart so I could snag for 40 dollars! Ill check my local walmart just in case >.>

Last edited:
looks like another hybrid....

alien.gif

lmao i know im gunna get some hate for this but besides the horrible colorway i like these better than the 6s

There's no clear sign to know if it's a Jordan shoe or a Nike shoe.. It must be relatively new by the tinted blue bottom sole.

I doubt these are fakes but who knows. Any positive help is appreciated. I would love to work on my '91 sport blue sole swap ASAP!
You have a Finishline name tag on. Go to the POS and hit F7, Type in the SKU.      FLight club 91 .. and im guessing 555475-046  Black/citrus/deep royal

Well..... I should see these in outlets soon. I can't believe the AJ 6 were supposed to look like this back in 91...

Back
Top Bottom