What shoes did Shawn Kemp wear his first years in the NBA

What shoes did Shawn Kemp wear before signing with Rbk? I remember seeing him in some wht/green 89s back in the day. What other nike shoes did he wear backthen?

Originally Posted by no vert

Tis true, i love when fellow heads drop knowledge.
eyes.gif

^ Dude are you serious..Definetely not. He doesnt have higher bounce than Dwight. lol

^^ nice pics up there.

I don't think there should be a comparison between
the two. Howard is just as explosive as
Kemp was.
But growing up in the 90's I'd rather watch shawn kemp.
Him and GP as a duo.
pimp.gif

I'm not going to get into this whole Howard Vs Kemp thing cus its just pointless. I think Kemp had more aggression than anyone in the NBA right now but sodid a lot of 90s NBA players back then the league wasn't hard on taunting and some awesome dunks were thrown down.

I liked how Kemp went crazy in the playoffs that dunk on Gatling was awesome, the guy himself was like nuff respect he tried to take his head off and got his!%+ dunked on. I wont even go into the rodman dunk in the playoffs where rodman literally kissed his !%+!

Does anyone have the clip of JR rider dunking on shawn Bradley back in the day when he was with the wolves? He got tossed from the game just cus it was justtoo violent! Forget about TMac's dunk on Bradley this defined the league at the time. Guys like Richard dumas went to NBA finals doing crazy stuff.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

What I want to know is how you go from Nike to Reebok. That puzzles me!

I'm a diehard nike fan, but you gotta love the kamikazes. I hope both get retroed.

reebok-kamikaze-ii-tt-2.jpg

996e_1.JPG

nikeairultraflights.jpg

Air Ultra Flights thats what i was looking for, I was sure he was wearin flight lite 2s or the sonic flights:

sonic_flight_colors_4.jpg

He was with nike again the last few years of his NBA career, had some shox and AF1s at one stage!

81595_600.jpg

Red Kamikazes were awesome but they were more of a streetball shoe than a hardwood shoe.

Great clips and shoes. However, he probably should have been wearing the Nike Air Condom for most of his career!

^ as well as the nike zoom coke binge.

did anyone else think rodman enjoyed being dunked on a little too much?

and why are my GSWs always getting posterized??

90's NBA > Today NBA kemp was a strait beast with fire in his eyes everytime out can't think of any nba player like that today besides maybe KG

Back
Top Bottom