What shorts are you wearing during Spring/Summer? Vol. Cargo Shorts FTW!

1HS7105.468.zoom.a.jpg

I was thinking that Cargo shorts were done years ago. I guess I'm getting too old...
grin.gif

Athletic shorts for lounging around the house, chino shorts if I'm out somewhere...

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

16218_03_p.jpg
17705_05_p.jpg

and bball shorts
Aren't A&F and AE owned by the same company?

Are their materials better than american eagle because they always have the same stuff

The GAP cargo shorts piss me off. I've gone to Great America with them and I lost my damn car keys because of its pockets inabilities to keep anything inthem. I even button the pocket down, next thing I know when I get off the ride, I see the pockets opened and my keys are gone. Then another time I lost anotherset of keys while wearing these shorts. I'm gonna sick to my levis cargo shorts.

Cargo Shorts
Denim Shorts
"Lounge Shorts" from American Eagle/A & Fitch (examples:smile:
0236_4264_043.jpg
and
17926_01_p.jpg

(They have a few more colors out at the moment for both brands, and I'm sure by the summer they'll have new styles out).

I prefer A&F over any cargo. They use thick, but soft material and have really good stitching.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

17658_01_p.jpg

wink.gif

coochie cutters FTL...
laugh.gif

+$++ was aiight in high school but I can't do that no 'mo. I think she young tho
nerd.gif

This summer...I'm doin' dickies, rugby jump offs, and....I on't know, what ever catches my eye.

true..i was thinkin more like this...

http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3468630&cp=3146849.3146909.3146910 can't post the pic cuz it keeps tryin to let me zoom in...

i have some that are similar but theyre ralph lauren ... .

Basketball shorts.
Went to the Polo outlet the other day, going back next week to cop multiple colors of the chino shorts.
Probably some LRG plaids and cargos.

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

17658_01_p.jpg

wink.gif

coochie cutters FTL...
laugh.gif

+$++ was aiight in high school but I can't do that no 'mo. I think she young tho
nerd.gif

This summer...I'm doin' dickies, rugby jump offs, and....I on't know, what ever catches my eye.

true..i was thinkin more like this...

http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3468630&cp=3146849.3146909.3146910 can't post the pic cuz it keeps tryin to let me zoom in...
yea--that's a nice look, ESPECIALLY wit' those sandals.

Oh, a dude's wit' nice calf muscles FOR THE MUTHA +!@%*%' WIN!!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
your sn ftl if you dont edit
laugh.gif

Sorry Crank, hate to break this to you. But you implied that the South are known for the "shants" through use of specific diction and I quote "aww daii errr daii yee digg?".

No one can associate the diction used with anything remiscent of what would constitute as "Philly lingo"....If you said "Them jawns are raw scrap" then people would have identified differently with the diction used.
He isn't slick....he wanted to pull the guilty conscience line on me. I'm not letting anybody talk down on the south like we'restupid, can't express ourselves creatively, and don't know how to get fresh.
grin.gif

Dickies all day.

your sn ftl if you dont edit
laugh.gif

thats a women.

Anyone own some 11" shorts? I'm not sure if they are too short to the point where you can see your knees.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

lil mama got a fat gap...
smokin.gif

justsit-boyshorts.jpg

Dont you love that +**+! When I first read it, I thought you said "fap gap" I was like
eek.gif
that's kinda catchy! So I'ma start calling ita fap gap.

can someone reccommend me some nice cargo camoflauge shorts? i been in the market for em for a while, i just can't seem to find any i like. i bought oldnavy's and didn't really like the fit.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

lil mama got a fat gap...
smokin.gif

justsit-boyshorts.jpg

Dont you love that +**+! When I first read it, I thought you said "fap gap" I was like
eek.gif
that's kinda catchy! So I'ma start calling it a fap gap.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
fap gap,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i need some b-ball shorts but don't feel like spending b-ball short $$$....where they at forcheap?

But jean shorts, khaki cargos, and the 1 pair of ball shorts i own
ohwell.gif

[/color]

Back
Top Bottom