What Shorts Are You Wearing For SS17

I decided to add color to my wardrobe, copped a few spring colored shorts from tillys, forgot the brand but they're $30 and stretchy.

consistently cargos...we call them "adventure shorts" in the industry. colors and prints optional, side pockets essential.

Used to be cargos all the time, but I've since switch up to something lighter and more comfortable:

H&M sweat shorts

H&M chino shorts

Bape camo shorts

laugh.gif

I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on the pinstripe Bulls ones but I feel like I would have to lug a backpack around everywhere just to rock them.

I guess they would be cool for going to class in but other than that eh.. 

:lol:

I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on the pinstripe Bulls ones but I feel like I would have to lug a backpack around everywhere just to rock them.

I guess they would be cool for going to class in but other than that eh.. 

They definitely dope, made very well. I have several pairs, havent gotten around to adding pockets. Tbh im still 50/50 about it cuz on one hand i wanna keep em as OG/authentic as possible but on the other hand i need pockets lol.

They talking bout adding pockets makes the shorts not authentic anymore but I doubt NBA players were wearing another pair of gym shorts under their basketball shorts.

Back
Top Bottom