What Should/Can I Do For My Girlfriend's Birthday? There Will Be Dirty Pics

So my girl's birthday is coming up on the first week of November.

I was never planning to get her anything that nice but my birthday recently passed and she got me a bluetooth earpiece, some car audio stuff, and a polo jacket. Since then she has also let me hold her checking account and put me on her cell phone plan.

I want to do something really nice to show that I appreciate her holding me down. I'm down to spend up to $400 on various things including a trip (which the food/hanging out costs wouldn't be part of the $400).

She really wanted Watch The Throne tickets but I simply cannot afford that as it's way too late to find any reasonable prices on worthwhile seats and be able to do anything else.

So far I'm planning on putting some tints on her car.

Does anyone have any ideas? I tried finding some good Watch The Throne tix but it's not looking like that's gonna happen.

I live in the DC metro area.

I'd post a pic right now, but her only pic online (aside from any ghettotube or Team Pervert screenshots that I hope to find then hate myself for finding) is her twitter avy, so if I post that you guys will find her without even trying.

I'm going to take a pic within the next 48 hours as a token of appreciation, no matter how this thread goes. How good/crazy the pic is, however, does depend on how this thread goes.

Also, the Giants are playing the Pats on 11/6, and she wants to see the game. She doesn't know it's in Boston, b/c she doesn't watch sports, but she wants to go to a Giants game and I'm also a Giants fan. Is there anyway I can get tickets for this game and have a trip to Boston within $400-$500?

Also, I will definitely post both appropriate and inappropriate pics after everything goes down if the birthday jumps off correctly. I have no shame.

Depends on how long you been with her. If you only been with her like a year, idk I'd drop bread on a trip, just get the tints. But if you're going on 2 or 3+ years, then go for the trip.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Im just here for the pics. And possible gangbang 

laugh.gif

I got my girl a ticket to a rave that we went to around the same time last year.. she took me out to Tahoe for a get away weekend on my birthday that didn't turn out too great for both of us since we were arguing. I felt like that wasn't enough so I went ahead and got both of us an iPad 2 to use. But for some reason, I feel like the material gift alone isn't all that special. So I'm trying to surprise her to a place to eat (Tomales bay), that she's been talking about for the longest time, but we never found the time to.

If u serious book the trip for somewhere warm all inclusive so u can drink and eat for free

Honestly man check out groupon and living social they have a lot of getaways for cheap for 2 days which sounds what you're looking for in total it might come out a little more then you expect but it will be worth it

This thread is like slangin' coke to a fiend then expecting the fiend to come back around the next day with the money.

Your girl a model, bro?
nerd.gif

Anyways, go to the Giants game man. You live in D.C. so it's not like it's a cross country trip. Tickets shouldn't run you more than $300 total for good seats. Use that extra money for gas and to take her out to a nice restaurant in Boston, or maybe buy her an authentic jersey/one of those custom replica jawns.

Use your NT connects to give you info.

If she doesn't watch sports I wouldn't dare waste tickets to a Pats/Giants game on her. You live in DC? Take her to Timbuktu which is a Seafood Spot near Arundel Mills. Great Crabcakes.

Damn I will try to think of something. Stop worrying about the PRICE of the day/event/item too.

Take her to somewhere in Baltimore and late night seafood dinner on a boat or some *!*%. And pay some pilot $200 to put something for her in the clouds or fly by with a banner

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

If she doesn't watch sports I wouldn't dare waste tickets to a Pats/Giants game on her. You live in DC? Take her to Timbuktu which is a Seafood Spot near Arundel Mills. Great Crabcakes.

Damn I will try to think of something. Stop worrying about the PRICE of the day/event/item too.
He did say she wants to see the game though.

I'm rocking with soltheman's idea, your game idea + plus dinner + something additional she can keep personally

A trip sounds like a great gift, fun for both of you too. Window tints will just get lame

Get her something that's only for her.  The tints sounds like something she may have said randomly but doesn't really want.  The Pats game again sounds like something she said in passing but since you want to go to you're taking a liking toward it.  Get her something that only she can use and can enjoy.  Maybe some jewelry if she's into that, or a nice purse if she's into those.  You can get a little Louis V. clutch for $500.  Or if you want to spend the day with her, wake up early and make her breakfast and bring her flowers, then take her to a nice little picnic in the park; maybe you get a spa treatment for the both you in the afternoon; take her to a nice dinner and give her a nice present like a necklace or those boots/dress/shoes she's been wanting, and possibly a hotel room for the night?  Girls love to be pampered especially when it's all day cause it shows you put a lot of thought into it.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Dont buy tickets to Pats game... ur just wasting ur day to go see your team lose.

Bad game to bring your girls to both going to be a unhappy from watching your team lose at the other teams stadium.

Back
Top Bottom