WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT MY STEPDAD?

jt air jt

Banned
This %%!+* called me gago (he's filipino) and a %@!#@@* moron. He's 5'4" and weighs like 130 pounds; not to mention this %%!+* is like 59. I want to body this %%!+* so %@!#@@* bad no joke. And because my SSI benefits got denied I can't even move out. Hopefully my mom will allow me to stay in the dorms for Fall. I already have a criminal history and I don't want to spend another night in jail and have my benefits pushed back even more. I'm thinking about moving in with my girlfriend but I don't want our relationship to be like that. What should I do?
nerd.gif

maybe he's right. Hard stuff to acknowledge but if he is right you should thank him for lighting a fire under you.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Step to him but don't body him.
Just make sure you have him shook though.

But not today. It's mothers day...
just let him know who the alpha dog is, bruh.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Ok is this more then him calling you a gago? Does he teat your mom right?
He used to beat me up when I was like 6-10. I wanted to fight him but I didn't want to go to a foster home. And I wanted to call the police but I didn't want my little sister and brother to go to foster homes. He always yells/talks $%*# about my mom. He beat her up too a couple of years ago.

if he treats ur mom how he treats you then do something. When he's acting up tell him how it is. Shoot the fair one in the back then put it on world star.

When your mom aint around yoke him up. Let him know you aint body him yet out of respect for your mother. If it weren't for her you woulda broke his lil **# down a long time ago. Tell him when you see him you see a scared little phillipino @%%%$. When your mom come through make sure to ask him if he want something from the store, so he'll be to ashamed to say anything about you making him your @%%%$. He'll be cool after this

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

He used to beat me up when I was like 6-10. I wanted to fight him but I didn't to go to a foster home. And I wanted to call the police but I didn't want my little sister and brother to go to foster homes. He always yells/talks *%@# about my mom. He beat her up too a couple of years ago.
If that incident with your mom was a 1 time thing and it was just a issue with just you then its fine. But that's not the case talk to him and your family. If that all goes wrong then just call the cops. You having a record will do nothing but make the situation worse. DO NOT DO THAT UNLESS YOU HAVE TOO. 
GET HER TO LEAVE HIM!

He used to beat me up when I was like 6-10. I wanted to fight him but I didn't to go to a foster home. And I wanted to call the police but I didn't want my little sister and brother to go to foster homes. He always yells/talks *%@# about my mom. He beat her up too a couple of years ago.
Really? and you're still debating if you should whoop his !##?
I know there are consequence for your actions, but if a man, who's not even blood, put hands on my mother I would attempt to beat him senseless.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Really? and you're still debating if you should whoop his !##?
I know there are consequence for your actions, but if a man, who's not even blood, put hands on my mother I would attempt to beat him senseless.
It happened when I was like 9. I broke it up and told him he's a +%*%@ for beating up a woman. Never did %!%# about it. Told him if he beats up my mom again I'm definitely calling the cops. And my mom still calls him "Beh".
30t6p3b.gif
I want to take my katana and chop his *%%%@@% head off sometimes no joke.

What's your disability? I ask because I work in that field and I interview I individuals with SSI/ disability claims.

Back
Top Bottom