WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT MY STEPDAD?

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

1. Nope.

2. Nope.I have paranoid schizophrenia. It doesn't inhibit me from bodying him. Guess you shoulda read the last few pages, huh?
indifferent.gif
nah, you just making excuses for why you have no job and why you are a grown man getting sonned by a a dude who has casual sex with your mom. but okay. 

indifferent.gif

You're not gonna get that citizenship with that attitude.
Oh and I suggest you rape your stepdad to teach him a lesson, johnson style.

happy.gif

Take it from someone who knows. Give up the claim and get a job. You do know that you can work and if it does not work out due to your disability you can still qualify? You do not just have to sit and wait. I only Say that cuz I have a family member who suffers from the same illness as well as bi-polar disorder and works a job. It's not easy on them but they do what needs to be done. In order to qualify you have to be able to not work any kind of job at all. Just seeing that you are physically fit enough to fight and you seem to type and spell just fine I would say you could work a easy part time job.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Maybe you're just a punk kid?
For what? I didn't do anything.
there it is. You didn't do anything. 
You just gotta stand up to him when he does something

let him know you not a punk.

Originally Posted by Wade187

When your mom aint around yoke him up. Let him know you aint body him yet out of respect for your mother. If it weren't for her you woulda broke his lil **# down a long time ago. Tell him when you see him you see a scared little phillipino @%%%$. When your mom come through make sure to ask him if he want something from the store, so he'll be to ashamed to say anything about you making him your @%%%$. He'll be cool after this
Since this thread is still open I'm guessing you missed this. You aint gotta kill a man to make him fear you. Lick his face while you got him in the yoke too. Your welcome 

Wait didn't you say you have liver cancer and were weak from your meds before? Now you have a criminal record and have a disability that keeps you from working, so your waiting for a SSI handout, but you can stomp someone out just find on ur cancer meds and with your disability?
I see....

Man this thread is deep Smh at those making fun of this situation..but I feel you should let him know what's on ur mind..tell him how u feel..but op get better my man..

Originally Posted by Solerunner

Liver cancer
Schizophrenia

&$&$ man

How does your girl feel about your illnesses?
She's real sympathetic. Her brother told me she prays for me every night.
Originally Posted by thisizdray

Wait didn't you say you have liver cancer and were weak from your meds before? Now you have a criminal record and have a disability that keeps you from working, so your waiting for a SSI handout, but you can stomp someone out just find on ur cancer meds and with your disability?
I see....
I never said I was weak from my meds. Now when I go into chemo that's a different story. But I'll still be able to body him, easy. My criminal history dates back 2 years and I got liver cancer around February of this year. Why would I make this up? Every time one posts a sad story NT'ers are quick to call it ducktales.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

so u want to kill someone because he called u stupid..
30t6p3b.gif
It's much more than that. He beat me up, treats me like @$*%, beat up my mom, treats her like @$*%. The only thing this !%*%! cares about is his beer/alcohol boxing matches and his friends.

If this kid snaps and does something stupid and they track back to this thread, few of you are screwed.
laugh.gif

Not to sound like a simp, but have a talk with the man.

. . . THEN, when if all fails, smack em' with a Louie Slugger.

Wait so you have schizophrenia AND liver cancer? Im not trying to make jokes but sheesh

Originally Posted by ESyDC

If this kid snaps and does something stupid and they track back to this thread, few of you are screwed.
laugh.gif

accessory.

and OP, you need professional help. don't come to NT seeking solutions, you're just going to get bad advice and jokes. whatever you do, don't "body" your dad. the law will take his side.

Back
Top Bottom