What should I do with my Jordan 6 Infrared Whites?

what should i do with my jordan 6 infrared whites?

• sell on ebay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sell on reddit/niketalk/other online website

• sell to solesupremacy and lose 5 bucks

• trade

• refund to nikestore

• Total voters

cmpunk

Banned
1. Sell on ebay. idk if this is a good optino because i dont have an ebay account, therefore i have 0 followers/buyers. its gonna be hard to sell it.

2. sell to person on reddit/niketalk/online, etc, via paypal. never done this before, if anyone can teach me how, that would be great. like how do i know if someone sends me the money via paypal or not?

3. sell to sole supremacy.. i emailed them and they said they would buy it for 180 dollars. i bought for 185 dollars including shipping and tax. so i LOSE 5 dollars. 

4. trade, doesnt seem like a good deal because these are general release shoes. they restocked so many times. 

5. refund to nikestore. this seems like the most efficient option to be honest, if all the other optinos dont give me enough profit.

Why did you buy them in the first place? If you don't even like them don't buy them expecting to make $10 profit.

they hella ugly, i would rather save up for carmine 6s or concord lows.
They are ugly. I guess it's a lesson not to buy shoes you don't want. I'd put them on Craigslist for retail. Let someone who actually likes them enjoy them for retail. 

They are ugly. I guess it's a lesson not to buy shoes you don't want. I'd put them on Craigslist for retail. Let someone who actually likes them enjoy them for retail. 
no i am not going through all that trouble of contacting a buyer, then meeting up with him/ shipping to him, to get ZERO profit. if im gonna do that, im gonna want some profit. if not, then imma just refund it.

no i am not going through all that trouble of contacting a buyer, then meeting up with him/ shipping to him, to get ZERO profit. if im gonna do that, im gonna want some profit. if not, then imma just refund it.
Good luck.

Just return them

I was lucky enough to buy ma pair off a dude on CL for Retail.

Back
Top Bottom