What should I wear to my Nike Store interview?

kt3o1

Banned
Ok I just talked to a manger at the store and asked her what does she like to see the people she is interviewing wear. She said that she is not interested in seeing people wear business attire because it is not that kind of job.

33-37737-1-Y.jpg

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-olympic-whitemetallic-gold-midnight-navy-true-red.jpg

Light-colored dress shirt
Tie
Dress pants
Some patented leather Nikes

(How I got my Nike position
pimp.gif
)

i work at nike and at my interview i wore khaki dress pants, white w/ green stripe button up, black/white sebatian janoski
no tie, sleeves rolled up

if you go in business casual they wont judge you too hard on apperance its how you interview that counts

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

i work at nike and at my interview i wore khaki dress pants, white w/ green stripe button up, black/white sebatian janoski

if you go in business casual they wont judge you too hard on apperance its how you interview that counts

Thank you!

?
Stefan Janoski

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

?
Stefan Janoski
roll.gif

If you're gonna rock his shoes at least get the name right.

why would you not dress up for an interview, i know people who bag groceries who have worn at least a dress shirt and tie to an interview

A track suit though..its not a high school team try out

Originally Posted by santhony21

why would you not dress up for an interview, i know people who bag groceries who have worn at least a dress shirt and tie to an interview

Everytime i have an interview for a clothing store they tell me to wear what the mannequins have on. So *@%+ because not every job wants you to come with a business suit on.

Originally Posted by KT3o1

Originally Posted by santhony21

Everytime i have an interview for a clothing store they tell me to wear what the mannequins have on. So *@%+ because not every job wants you to come with a business suit on.

You gotta think about it logically though. Nike is going to give you a uniform to wear. The places where they tell you to dress like the mannequins were probably trying to get an idea of your sense of style. Nike probably couldnt care less. A company like Nike is going to be looking for more professional people to join their team. Wear business casual. Dont wear a tux or a track suit.

Back
Top Bottom